Why you sending me stuff?

 Food, all nice and vegan and goes with my smoothie goals for the week


but its so bad that a good thing from you I am still questioning.


Why so much bad blood between us? 


I remember your words, I have a girl already so why we talking? Like you are not the one that sends all these messages and calls.


Jonathan wakes up at 5am. He's on his money grind and I don't miss it. I am focused too and I guess I didn't notice. This is not Auris sick laying in bed all day, looking at the phone for entertainment. 


I am not the one. Tia says he wants his boo back, I'm like he already got a boo. I deserve more than being friendly with a guy that's already committed.


25,000 a month, 25,000 a month. That is my goal. I know how to get it. Have to put the work in and get my mind right. Get rid of the stinking thinking. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up