God, what do you want me to learn?

 There has to be a lesson in this season of rest


of healing


trauma from past


you allowed them exes to come back in the picture?


rehash old wounds


Auris, some aspects of you have not changed


and ignoring the problem by not dealing with dudes 


It really did nothing did it?


I went back and was the same


Did the same thing as my mom, having son go with me to James' place


Sleep, why did I agree to it? Or was it that it was late too late to go back and sleep in?


I don't know. What is next? I want to get money. The bank job I wasn't learning anything and it was a major time drag.


But then I learned about giving a lot and not receiving nothing.


Add value, in all relationships. and relationships should add value to you.


All these things are available Lord, all these opportunities. For such a time as this, 


dig deeper, invest in a mentorship. Learn some information, learn from someone's mistakes. 


Make your own way, your own business, your own vision. 


I want to have some tech skills or have someone in the team that knows how to do it. Fix up the pages of some people, and fix their pricing systems. Help with the marketing.


Connect them with other people who can make money and stuff with them. I have always been a good connector. That's one of my gifts. 


It's hard because you forget your gifts once you don't use them anymore. i was such a leader at the church, no one came up to me to talk to me or say anything. it was weird to serve and no one says anything, not even thank you. 

They used to get annoyed at Alex. But he is like me, when he doesn't like something, he doesn't like it.


Did I talk empowering today? I hate that feeling, like I have to explain. Rather be in my own cocoon, I know people don't see the vision. and I hate  to be living in this you have to get a job to make money world. There are other ways to make money, we just have to come up with ways. 


I tried and did not find a way to make money online. I watched the videos, all the ways seemed to be whack. Go do a gig, get paid, simple just like that. Maybe craigslist if better.


But point is, I have invested in a coding course, a investing course, an old real estate course and now I gotta go and get my life insurance and medical insurance license. Did I chose the right one?


All of them are the right one, Auris. as long as you do it. Do it. Do one of them. Get to work. Stop holding yourself back. 


25.000 a month. let's go. It's possible Auris. I am possible. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up