Receive more often -David sermon

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCU-JFOS5_g&t=1593s

If you apply this, you will see results in 90 days.

Receive more often, especially when someone says something good.

Often you receive negative things easier than good things. 


(Makes me think of my aunt, I receive her negative comments, and I internalized them. They bothered me and I wondered why she said it.  I react the same way towards my sister.)


If you are seeing the past you are literally walking backwards (my New Brunswick things).


You are wondering why you don't have the energy to do the things that God wants you to do is because you are not seeing it.


You are seeing the current situation and the current situation is not God's promises for your life. 

Believe it that you receive it and ye shall have it.

The challenge is not so much in the believing but in the receiving. Having is in the physical. Receiving is spiritual. 


How to receive it?  Through my confession, through my gratitude, through my praise.

Speak those things like they are. (Bible)

Act like those things are, even when they are not. 


Raise your comfort zone. You will believe you belong up there.


Your faith positions you for the grace in your life. 


And ye shall have it.


Believe that you receive it, and you shall have it. The most important word in that scripture is AND. AND is the time period. The moment you said it in the spirit it was done. Walking it out before you have it, in the physical. During the AND period, you doubt, you complain, you cry out. 

I already did it, I blessed you with all spiritual blessings. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up