6 o clock

 Just cooked, we ate and floors are still not done.


Don't stop. I got on Grant Cardone live but it was okay it was while I was cooking.


But it took my attention so I did not go right back to it. I want to rest a bit after eating all those plantains. 

But part of me knows. I can't gain a thing.


check weather, when can I clean these clothes? I'm so tired of cleaning them for real.


We stay inside at home, no one to impress.


Glass jars and steel straws, put that on the budget list. and juicer, I need Alex to start consuming vegetables. 

Me as well. They are just going to waste. I haven't made the zuchinni pasta yet or done meal prep day.


Why? Vegetables do not look enticing at all.


Do everything from video I saw. 


https://youtu.be/BWfak3TWTw4


Make a list of items and research it. Use it in the budget you are going to create.


Auris L Arias

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up