Bob Proctor 2

 I worked so hard I passed out on the street. At that time, to make more money I thougtht I need to find another office to clean. We think we need to work hard and be honest, that's the way to make money. 


No, the way I think about money is so different now. No one had 1 source of income, all the wealthy had more than one source of income.

After I pass out, I have this thought. If you can't clean them all, clean none at all.


I knew cleaners were tired. I drove around, bring donuts and coffee. I was always stressed out. I knew how tired I would get. When I got tiny shoes and clean suit, they didn't expect me to help them clean. I went around and I hired different cleaners and I hired them to clean. Then I made different offices in different cities. 


They are living in ignorance. They don't know what they are doing is going to keep them where they are. I need the money, they haven't got it. they got more debt, if they blow it and go anyway. they have to understand they don't have to live that way. the truth is you are, you are full of potential.


You can download the book 'you are born rich' free. Create debt repayment program where its all done automatically. then focus on prosperity. You have to understand that you can earn more than what you are earning. wealthy people don't have one source of income, they have multiple.


You can earn money while you are sleeping , more than what you can spend while you are awake. If you are not getting information for someone that is already wealthy, then you are getting the wrong information. most people talk to people that they don't know.


 That's why these seminars are so important to me. Go and learn the information, but most people will not pay to go. borrow money to go, its the last time you will go. Our seminars will teach people about themselves. I better learn who me was.

I have to study me. the more I know me, the more I know you. because our behavior are different. 

Those that pay pay attention. -Dean Degrassi.  I have uncle and aunt and they are poor. rushing around and he was running around getting credit cards. he said don't worry next year will be different. i told him you should get into the seminars. he got paid every 2 weeks. 3 times a year, he gets paid extra. 


I made them pay. they thought I should have given it to them. I was running seminars for 7 day attendants. I wouldn't have kept coming. because I paid, I came. 


a paradigm- set of behavior that is in your subconscious. its both genetic and environmental.  Until you change the program, nothing is going to change. 


Lewis: what should people do

study every day, have a mentor that has already accomplished what they dream about. ask them, what are half a dozen things I should do everyday. have a goal and when you write it you already have it intellectually. the second you decide on it, you have it. before you speak, I hear you. a thought always precede the word. word, then emotionally then physically. the have comes in a period of time. 


It takes 280 days for a child to come. husband doesn't say where the baby. all physical seeds have an incubation period. No one knows for a spiritual seed and an idea is a spiritual seed. But we do know that it operates by the same laws. the laws of the universe are precise. 


When we bring our lives into harmony with the laws, we enjoy more of life. If we fight it, we are going to lose. 

Lewis: what are you proud of?


my family, my company, people i work with. I just love what I do, I love it so much. its  a shame when people don't study. there is so much that we don't know. life is really special. 


Lewis: any fears?

lots of fears. you fear anything you don't know but you don't let them control you. Courageous people don't have fear. there is no courage without fear. a terror barrier. if you don't go through the terror barrier, you go back to safety, bondage. They don't know where the money is going to come from, where they are going to do it. 

where is the money going to come from? from wherever it is right now. I love that answer.

Bob: fear will never stop me. if it doesn't scare me I know I'm not going in the right direction. 

You are getting emotional involved with an idea. you are changing the paradigm. this is the new norm, this is the new comfort zone. 

Bob: i refer to is as  a X. X is the conditioning. Y is fear. break through. Y becomes the new X, just on a new level.


Lewis: what are the ideas we should be saying to ourselves

Bob: have an affirmation. 1. emotional impact. 2. constant repetition. You gotta keep repeating it to yourself. the thing you are afraid of become a habit. 

example: 9/11. for people that lived there or had people that died there. 

though waves penetrate of all time and space. he did thought transfer exercise on other side of the moon. he did it all the time. if i think of you, your cells move and then you will start thinking of me.


You think on frequencies. when you set a goal. the good that you desire is there. most don't make the decision because they don't know how they are going to get it. just make the decision! you go to a higher frequency. secret of law of attraction.


You can only attract to the frequency that you are on. The law of vibration everything move, nothing rest. you can only attract what is on that frequency. 

When you set your mind on the frequency they want to be in to attract what they want to attract. 

Lewis: I love this stuff! I can listen to this all day with you!

Bob: we are here and this is now. everything else is an illusion. we live in the now. i am doing exactly what I want to do.

be grateful. gratitude is chapter 7, mental adjustment and disturbance can be solved through gratitude. what are you grateful for. number 3 is give. 115 countries last time we streamed the continents. enjoy a little more life.

first thing i do in the morning. write down what i am grateful for. 


i ask people what do you really want? she never thought about what she wanted. she followed the steps of her father. she made a bigger change in her company more than anybody..  cup of coffee?

could you give me  things you should do. i said sure, I wants sure what to tell her. 


write down 3 things you are grateful for. send love to  people that are bothering you. she was going to hawai the next day. 3 of them, the y sat and wrote the 3 things they are grateful for. it had such an impact on her and her family that we started doing it in every seminar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up