Am I all over the place?

 Should I just stop and think?


I was talking to Jane, checked mail, looked at credit score, then went to file my taxes from there (they are linked now, Turbo)


Then I was like, let me clean the closets and I went over every single paper I found in search of McDonalds and PNC W-2s (no luck). But did go through all the papers and threw them out because its trash day.


Then finished listening to David Sermon (trying to diminish my tab to do list).


Then finished Youtube video on side hustles (phone sales for people, get 20% of sale, example. but I need more info. Also thought of listing the same thing on other sites and making the profit of the difference. After they pay the money, then I purchase the thing, interesting.)


Then I saw another video he mentioned UPwork so I created an account. Then at this time Alex begs me to go to bed, but I am so distracted I say wait.


Then I get there after closing doors and stuff and boom! I missed it! He's asleep. Lately my erratic sleep patterns leaves him alone to watch TV.  I searched for educational programs and that is another one on my list. I almost created a GoFund me account to fund his education because all the programs I saw you have to pay for. But honestly I like the unschooling thing and following your passions. I had again that soul tug at me about me and Alex traveling the world and learning and reading books and me and him learning side by side. Like I have to learn stocks but so does he. He can learn what he needs to learn and I can take the time to learn as well. Time freedom to read books, and learn, and study.


I have to get that perfect physique. I always wanted the multiple workout stuff. (There's an app for that, 2 girls I follow that I like their bodies) And eat dates and walk in hikes and get on top of a mountain (you can do that with a kid I am sure?!?)


I never want to do things half-way. I always want to go all in. It's just an aspect of my personality. Hence tonight. I've been sleepy since 1pm but my mind took over, my interest. I am really interested in making money online. Making money to replace any income from family. Self sufficiency is the goal. Let's get it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up