Speech Clinic

Monday 11:30 am. 


But they can do twice a week. Most of the time they can. 


Twice a week is good. Consistent times of what times to come so its not confusing to you.


Let me know Monday and let me know if you can come back Thursday at 11:30am.


Logisticare number:


11am pick up time. me and Alex traveling. 


Oct 5th confirmation 59271.


I also want to schedule for Thursday at 11:30, Oct 9th. What the pickup time 11am. appointment for 11:30am..


If it works out this can be my ongoing appointment. 


Also wonder what it means for life insurance. But I make my own schedule yes?


I wonder if I could have a car to do the mobile notary. People out here making 10k a month. Just sounds so good. I need to be in right city? I'm not sure. Probably. But people out here need notaries too, no? and Hinesville and Waycross are not too far away. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up