mad at today

 I wanted to throw the phone


call her and yell


this is not my book cover! this sucks! i hate elephants!


I have to love it and then I could be proud of it forever. 


but alas, what do you do.



and when she said that's not a goal


to my goal is 1 smoothie a day


she said no a goal is lose this many pounds


or get to this body fat percentage


so you are saying if i dont have a scale or a body fat percentage calculator I can't have goals?


Come again, you just lost one.


Why do you post? i answer.


She ask again, why do you post?


I said, I said it already. 


All the questions got me fustrated, I was irritated. Why all these questions? showed up for her this week, and Lee Smith and tomorrow wall street trapper firday cooking in the kitchen and then the hangout session I always wanted. kyle got to see my LIVE.


i connected with Duke recently. But what's going on? why do i always want to help?


reason i wanted to start a marketing business thing.


Donnie Wiggins as all the honesty in a cup that I needed and no one would tell me.


Quiara complained about price and said its 12 pages. I went and I counted, yes. it is.


It is valued 15. I know it is. Some would pay 50 for confidence. if it was a adress.


Linda, Bella, Bonita. Seeds of the same tree.


I like this, I am learning and failing my way to figure out how to launch a business.


I am easily swayed, by the breeze, by the train. 


Angel says he hates that he desires me. Time has passed, he has not changed. Still with the girl, still irresponsible. Still abandoning me, leaving me with the problems while he carries himself in irresponsible to find out. It doesn't bother him.


I should be like the cowboy in the story. Put people in terms that it would benefit them. No one cares about you. They care of how it could serve them.


He doesnt see thigns the way I did. He doesnt see hw he abandned me. he said i said to stop talking. so thats why no calls. i also said you could do research i know he hasnt. he's gonna be surprised when he gets taht paperwork.


i said i'm working on it. he's not gonna like it, that's not my problem. you hate ot be held accountable. mr i take condom off. and still so entitled to be this wyay. glad i put the price at 15, not 5.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peplum

Hooking Up