Wish List

Laundry by Shelli Segal

$300 at Nordstrom, Why must we pay
 such prices for perfection?

This look is classy and modest. 
But it comes at a cost, $548 to be exact

$80 Zara blouse 
From walkinwonderland.com

  In modern day Aladdin, Jasmine would wear this
  to town: fit for a princess, casual enough for street     wear. $55 at Shoe Dazzle from FlorDeMariaFashion.com
This reminds me of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
 I want to style this. What do you think?
Maximum hip-accentuator legging
$20 at Necessary Clothing

This is everything that I love at the moment. 
Oh yeah, and the reason why I don't post pictures is because I need $800 to invest in a Cannon. 
Phone photos is no good for the quality 
I want to give you. Love ya! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up