Top 10 Favorite Rihanna Hair Styles

Does it mean that I'm a fan if I must consume all her new songs and I have to see everything she wears? Maybe I'm in denial, but no one can deny that these  are her best hairstyles.

Rihanna shocked the world by going black and short at a time when everyone was going 
blonde and long.

But then she kept us guessing, going through more haircuts in a year than people do in a lifetime.


Shorter and shorter... Sexier and Sexier....


A little highlight never hurt nobody...


Just when you thought she couldn't shock you, 
Riri went red.


The Only Girl in the World with that red...


Fire Hot Red


What's My Name Red..


Then a short stint with long and blonde...


Rihanna also tried blonde and short...


And to think it all started with this good 
girl with big dreams from the Caribbean 
island of Barbados.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up