All you knew - kid's poem

 All you knew was brokeness


so that's all you had to offer me


I was upset using you as an excuse


to why I wasn't further ahead


Not knowing God had planted the seeds of success already inside of me


It was up to me to nurture it and culture it and find the water that I need


So I looked for mentors, teachers, and books


People that had accomplished what I dreamed of


I found God, got saved and He told me who I was


Gave a vision for my life that I could not have imagined it for myself


All you knew was brokenness so that's all you had to offer me


But now I understand it was happening for me not to me


I am still destined to be successful, and God will keep providing the things we need

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up