How love starts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwOChUYAJxA&t=587s


I didn't just want a partner, I wanted a soulmate

I didn't just want a  relationship, I wanted bliss

And if I couldn't have that, I wasn't settling, I was willing to be single.


You have to be in a rhythm where you are wiling to accept love. I never questioned my choice, I just walked in it. It felt like a good song, you know you like it in the first bar, that's how I felt. 


I worked in corrections but I was also a musician. I told her one day If I don't follow my dream, I am going to hate myself. and if I hate myself and hate my life, you are eventually going to hate me.


I wanted to marry someone I could follow. And I could follow him out of a building because I know there is something there to catch us. He's not gonna lead me anywhere wrong. 


I move to south carolina to make it work with her. That's when we realize we have to be relationship active. That is when you are willing to make the relationship work, no matter what. We are going to have a great relationship. To get there, we have to grow there. the fights conflicts were opportunities to grow. to learn each other to accept each other, they were opportunities. for us to get closer, we did not fight to win.


Appreciation is love in its most concentrated form. And the more you do it, the more you like it, the more you love it, the more you fall in love with it. that's how we stayed in love all these years. the more i do stuff she appreciates, the more we do for each other. 


I have a positive story. when my brain wants to go to the negative, I have a story that I take my brain. Then I laugh, then I feel better. we focus on the stories we have in our head. my story about him is such a good positive story, that I love him. I love him, he's my friend, he's amazing.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up