50 an hour

 How come everytime I make a decision I get an offer?


$50 an hour, but being an employee and probably 40 hour time commitment.


I won't be able to take Alex to his speech therapy appointments, gone. 


Won't get further in my goal of creating a home based business. Will I?


I was going to do life insurance for the money. How much to earn in life insurance? 10k and deal with people and do a presentation and it's 1099 so do it on my own time. 


The fact taht I'm even considering it means I'm not fully committed to what I said.


What kind of parent do I want to be? and is taking this contract pull me further away from my goal.


In NYC, I was always searching where I was highest paid but I missed the carrot. I wasn't building longevity, and no one told me. I had to save myself. 


What am I building to last? Even life insurance I feel like its another hack. Am I really committed? And what am I committed to? 


That's the question.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up