Rene LIVE

 I don't have a job because I was a college drop out, 


That's a lie. I was a college drop out and I was doing dishes.


You don't need lots of money to start a business. Couple of hundred bucks. If you need based on social media, making a brand you don't need anything. 


Money- start a business that doesn't need money. Require expertise, something else.

Example, drop shipping. You just need good marketing. Or sell a service. A friend of mine, cuts hair. He sells a service, to cut hair and you pay him. If he makes house calls, get gets paid $100. 


A service you want to provide. It's about solving some else's problems which in turns helps your problems. 


Problem: only one of me. I didn't have enough time to do everything. Instead of 10 clients at 2k each . 

I changed it to 4 clients at 10k a month. It's not crazy hard. 


How do you know if it's a right business? Do you love it?  

Do you like what you are doing? then you are winning. 


Young people, you have time. If I could be 20 again, I would trade everything again. Because time is your ultimate resource. We all have 24 hours in a  day. I would never be able to have time. 


Start right away, try everything. See what hits, see what doesn't hit. Then eventually you find what works. 


2 types of smart. people have high IQ. People that have high EI. Emotional intelligence. A lot of my audience is still with me because I speak in a way that resonates with woman. I play to my strengths. If you give me logistic problem I am not going to solve it. But if you give me something which is a matter of people. 

Reason I think I'm good at marketing is I'm good at people. I'm bad at numbers but good at people. Find what you are good at. 


Rene is 25. How to use strengths. if good at numbers, I would do something like trading stocks. something like forex. something very procedure based in a logical way. 


good with people- sales. how do I make money early? Do sales. I made 100k because I can smile and talk to people. Get a sales job. Easily make a 100k. 


Other way is marketing. I create stuff that really appeals to people. After this live, go watch Nike commercial. They have incredible commercial.


It's all about making people feel good but not in a special way. Genuinely want what is good for people. Our gut tells us something about someone. Sometimes we meet someone and we don't feel right. This person is off, energy is off. You want to be good with people it starts with you. you want to genuinely want the best for people.


I don't lie to you. Authenticity. Girl kept asking questions. I said stop being lazy. stop. me lying is not going to help her. I am not going to hold your hand, do the work.  Genuinely want the best for someone. do it in a way to help people.


Law of attraction-huge. Changed my view on it. Your brain, your body, your soul does not understand that you are bullshitting. If I say I am the best marketing of all time. if you tell yourself you are rich. I would always say I'm rich, I'm rich. I would talk my ish like I was rich.


My brain, my soul, my attitude, could not differentiate me being actually rich with me being rich. I worked like someone that was rich. I acted like someone who was rich. Don't say in the future. 


I start making all the right moves, things may not shake for another year. Eventually after a year of doing the right things, the things start catching up with you. That's what I think of the law of attraction. Genuine believe it yourself. Nothing can deny you. 


I'm a workaholic but I don't look at it as work. If their job is based on watching TV, but he's getting paid for it and he is enjoying it. 


I don't believe in work life balance. People will say its required. Make it the same thing. Make your work your life and your life is work. I'm sad for 8 hours and clock out and now I am happy. Enjoy what you do or don't do it. 

I said  drop out. Find what you like to do. Enjoy. People came at my neck. 

Marketing myself pretty good, if I do say so myself. 

Where do you see yourself if you didn't have this much success. single mom from Philipphines. Crazy strict. Her plan for me was to become a engineer. How hard could it be? Eww I don't want to do this. 

Don't let society brainwash you into thinking job security is a thing. You create your own job security. 

If business goes down, the first people to go are my employees. Not me, as a business owner you are very secure. 

Business 2 things: marketing and innovation. more than making the product faster, easier, easier to ship. innovation said, making the product better. marketing, making people want to buy your product. One of two things, your innovation or your marketing gets better. 

$10 a day, $5 a day, if ads are working then start spending $100 a day. 

Second thing, I'm a fitness coach. Got big on TikTok and good at Facebook ads.

I think there is a gap for guys in the athleisure area. Something I really want to go towards. Help is that I am looking for, I don't like drop shipping. finding a good company that is giving textiles, T-shirts for free. China and its so hard. I'm from Columbia live in Nashville, Tennessee. 

How many suppliers have you called? China, haven't called. I have an exel sheet that has all the prices and minimum order value and all that stuff. Just men's clothing. What is going to be special about it?

Super unique. Its only going to be dropping every 3rd day of every month. Every drop special accessory. along with it. 

I have made companies millions through Facebook and Instagram. the actual supplier, product and branding. 

Rene: One thing about business, speed. $5 more for shirt but getting it a month faster. Get samples already, see how those feel. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up