David

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhH2SuXjO0s


You gotta be patient, Its going to take some time. Don't look at time as a bad thing

Look at time as period of preparation. Period of character building. Look at time as a way to get you ready for what it is that God wants you to do in your life. The longer it takes, the sweeter it is.


If it happened for me, year 1, I couldn't have shed those tears. I remember running out of gas in the middle of the street. I remember sleeping in my car. My team would leave, go to my car and sleep. I remember driving from Houston to Ada, Olkahama. having an application but not having money to send the application. 

Hold another secret, kept applying faith and belief. They said David, put up a picture. fine. David take a dollar and put 100,000 and I'm gonna do it. They gave me the word. They gave me all spiritual blessings. Through the process of time, that word is what has created what we see today. and 5 year, 10 years from now. When you work through belief, its gonna happen its just a matter of time.


Very consistent. I don't have a lot of new information. What I will have is new revelation, but not new information. I studied the self confidence formula for 16 years. and when i study it tonight, I will get a new revelations. It all starts with your self confidence but it is rooted in who is inside of me. I know he created the stars, sun, and moon. It included every goal that I write down. Self confidence is belief. that's why self confidence formula is the 


Abraham had a desire, he wanted a son. That was his desire. God said look at the stars and look at picture son in all of them. Change what it is that you see, what you hear, in order to change to see what you belief. It took him 27 years from the time the promise. and it is still happening. It's been happening for thousands of years. When I studied this and understood this, I got it then but its been working ever since. 


I wrote down I make 10 thousand a  month. I still make 10 thousand a month now, I just make it in 5 hours of the day. Yesterday was 300,000 dollar day. Day! Day! Day!  Be patient. It doesn't mean don't do nothing. Don't lose excitement, the virtue, the fervor, the energy. the faith, don't lose it. That's what patience means. I know that I have the ability because I've made the connection because he's on the inside of me and because he can do all things, then I can do all things.


It is not based on ya'll. it is based on your ability to believe. the dominating thought in your mind. remove all limitations. because I'm old, young, because I'm in the Caribbean.

for me, because I'm a single mom. because I'm in Georgia. we can operate in heaven's point of view.


Through Christ, through word, who strengthens me. have you come to the realization that the dominant thought in your life..


gradually transform itself into physical reality. 7 billion people in the planet. people becoming Christians everyday even though its been around for thousands of years. saturation is a myth. everyone has a fridge but they still sell fridges. everyone has tv, but they still selling TVs. 7 trillion a day being traded.

Remove all limitations. I realize that these guys that they did during the great depression. they became billionaires during the great depression.


Concentrate my thoughts. developing the person you want to become. On the place where you want to go. I created a clear mental picture of where I was going. The person I wanted to become.


I know a principle of auto suggestion, any desire I consistently have in my mind. that includes 


I am grateful and happy now that I earn a million dollars a day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up