Do I get along with everyone? interesting

 Do I get along with everyone?


People that say that it means that the relationship is surface level (he is completely correct!) I had a lot of friends in college but it was all hi and bye. It wasn't I could call you in case of an emergency. 


Relationship is very aloof. There is nothing deeper. The relationship is very safe. There is no deeper relationship so its easy.


The moment you don't along with, could be sibling, spouse, parent. because you know them more.


Some people are afraid to be in serious relationship because what if this partnership doesn't work out? People break up first all the time because they are afraid of getting  close.


Runaway bride, she never wanted to get too close because what if it doesn't work out?


Get along, 5 minutes later you talk about politics. 

When you take a stand, not everyone is going to like you.  If you say you like the Lakers, the opposition will not like you. If you believe in God, the athiest are not going to like you. 


If you open you mouth and get deeper, there will be eventually be disagreements .You gotta go deeper. 


How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie, first book I read. Find a way to be agreeable. Look at them, listen to them. 


1. No matter what you do, they are not going to get along with you.


2. You just mesh, you just get along with them. 


3. Middle group you can do something to get them to like you or not like you. This is the area you can improve on. Surface level thinking, if they don't like me that's your problem. I get it. There is a way to find an approach. 


Another way to get someone to get along with you, self depreciation, talk about the wrongs that you did. There was this guy he was always bragging about how great he is, how perfect he is. It's draining. 

No one relates to perfection.  The guy said, I have made mistakes. We relate to people that have made mistakes. No one cares the six pack, how big your house is, the car you drive. 


I enjoy people. It reminds me of the flaws I have, and how I grew from there. Talked to all these people, and what they wanted to hear from me is before I was where I am today, God knows how many mistakes I made. Then its like let me tell you what I did, to help me grow.


If you want to get along with everyone, keep it surface and aloof and you will not have deep relationships. Deep relationships are amazing. 3 hours spent with friends and it was beautiful. We don't get along on all topics but we have a deep relationships together. What can you do for your approach? If you have never read the book, its a good book for you to read. 

"How to choose your business partner." Eventually, if you don't have one right one right now, you will eventually have to pick one.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up