Dream II

Revelations


1. David was James (makes sense the way he acted the whole dream.) The way he walked, the way he spoke. it wasnt the David that I know. but I was fooled and thought he was David because physically he looked like David. spiritual stuff and made me think of the counterfeit (which God told me about James).


2. 201-600-3939 is my sister's phone number. Does it mean I was at my sister's wedding? Is the family broken, dysfunctional, has issues?


3. You are not ready, Auris. You did not act like the woman God wants me to be. I have to not stand for BS. The moment he said I'm going to the bar, I want to dance. It's like okay that's you. Have a good one. Even the way I said where are you coming from? I did not wait for him to say something, just like with Ryan. It was wrong. Ryan later told me he saw how many pens I had.  embarrassing.

This whole notion of know your worth, trust in God, don't rush.


4. Identity was the phone. Alex has my phone, my identity is I am Alex's mother. Then it was like I had my mother's phone. I have the generational curse of the man whoa I forget about everything: my morals, my standards and this need to please takes over. Who am I? who does God want me to be?


Jane said God will do it. The most important part of the dream is the cleaning, the sanctification, the removing of the sins, the mistakes. Knowing that God will do it, he will work with me and He loves me the way I am and He is going to work with me so that I can get stronger. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up