Money- interesting Arian Simone

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqRR_cunUG4\


People have more fear of being broke than faith out of abundance. 


more than money, it has to do with anything. Lack is rooted in fear. 


What you focus on will expand. That is all the things you will start attracting in your life. 


Operate out of that space and into an abundance mindset. 


It's energy at the end of the day. Its called currency at the end of the day. It's current.


Be mindful of what you are attracting and what you are repelling away.


When you spend, there is more where that came from. Nugget. I operate out of that space of abundance.


Instead of oh gosh, what do I have left? when you spend. 


There is always more where that came from. 

I love money. can i bring that loving vibe to my financial life? and to the inflow and the outflow?


You are going to pay better attention to that money. 


Belief principle. You are going to believe in something, and you need something you can stand on and hold to. I am a Christian. Sowing and giving, principles in the christian faith.


Whatever your belief principle is going to affect your money.  I am convinced that abundance is mine. It is my birthright. You cannot sway me. It is unwavering. 


Have a winning mindset. 


I didn't allow my car situation as defeat. Stay on your dreams until they manifest. They are yours for the taking.   When you entertain doubt, you act out of doubt. 


Bold belief, having a healthy mindset is critical. You can always overcome the things that exist.


When you are giving attention to something, you are subscribing to that idea. 


Be mindful of what enters you eyegates and eargates. Even if its not intentional. If its around you, you will subscribe to it. Keep my gratitude list going. Bring 2 positive thoughts when a bad one comes in. 


Being self aware. Of what you are allowing in and out of yourself. 


Cleared all my mental cash and things are running so much better, hit reset. 


-Don't assume your money knows where to go. Direct it. Smart Stewart.  Budget and save and get scrappy. Stewardship is very true. If you have a 1k it becomes let me go to restaurant, etc. Reactionary instead of directed.


Good comparison, I have to control my day. I have my emails go to my computer, not my phone.  My to do list for the day has to get done. I check my emails at the time that I check my emails. If I check my email, I will be in reaction mode. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up