What I like about myself

  1. Commitment


PPL: Christina Faith was my sponsor but I stuck on. I went to all the meetings and did all that was required independent whether a sponsor or if our group was there. Once I latch on to something, I latch on.


Steppers: I saw something I liked (someone stepping) and I said I want to learn how to do that. Same thing, was there for 4 years. Kept showing up, never missed a practice.


Model: I wanted it, I went after it, I got it. Simple. Made me develop confidence.


Donnie Wiggins: First time in a long item that I see myself in someone. I could see myself doing what she is doing, her own business, getting to coach and help others. She just said I am a strategist! Me too! That's what Jane said I am! The guy said she has patience. So do I! that is one of my gifts and that's why it made me a good teacher!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyqf1B3YPPk


2. Intelligence


I didn't like when people would be attracted to my beauty because I was so much more. I felt like they weren't interested in getting to know the deepness of me


3. Boldness: 

I tell is like it is. My honesty is shocking to people. I often feel lonely in this tough, I stick up for what I think or believe and after the group talk is over, I am alone no one comes up to me and says, hey that was brave for speaking up. I am thinking of the PCC group. I had first meeting where I shared my experiences. But after that, it was like we came and we spent time together net to each other hearing the same information but no one cared to listen to each other. It was the Alessandro show. and I had so much to offer than just being an audience member. 


4. My ability to make friends, it's easy.


5. My ability to dream- I don't see things as impossible like most people I've been around my whole life. I believe that what I dream about and what God tells me my purpose and calling is, Linda, is going to pass. I don't have doubt about that. I sometimes doubt how, its taking so long, when is it going to happen, or do I have the ability to carry out what God has me to do. But I believe in my dreams. 


6. My son, unimaginable the miracle he is and how happy and positive he is every day of his life. It made me realize that my happiness can never come from others. Because as happy as he is, I am not most of the time (compared to him). Emotionally, he is so evolved and I want to be as excited as he is about life. He is a part of me, and I am lucky to get to be his mother. It's also another dream come true because when I was with Calhoun, I saw a vision of me, in a jet, with my son Alexander and he was going over the numbers (Accountant). so the fact that I have a son, and his name is Alex is just again, unimaginable. It was not what I expected for myself and my life. He is a unexpected surprise. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up