Neo Davis LIVE- Manifest Destiny

 October was amazing.  What happened in October?


You write down what just happened last month. You set a 5 definitive sentences.


I'm going to write mine. I don't share mine because they are so big that you think they are crazy.


Your goals should be so big that you should be weary of sharing your goal.


At my last job, I said I was going to travel the world, be on private jets. People around me said 'How is that going to happen, working where we work at?'


You have to put the work in. If you put the work in, it's going to work out.


November 1st


In October, I made 15,000 through online sales and life insurance sales.

In October, I told my mom I don't need her support anymore. 

In October, I cleaned out my closets and got my life insurance license.

In October, I have a plan of  how to become a published author.

In October, I got in position to pay for my son to go to _____ homeschool. 


-Look and see are you on track to actually accomplishing this goal?


Write on your paper October goals and Q4. 4th quarter.


October 2020 Goals

1. Study and earn my life insurance license  11/1/20

2. Set up a budget for the tax refund             10/03/20

3. Set up a budget for the stimulus check     10/05/20

4. Send off documents for child support        9/30/20



When you are the smartest in your circle, you are not in a circle you are in a cage.


For me, I got content with the income. Then income started winding back down. Some of you gotta identify. and get uncomfortable. Don't get happy with where you are right now. How can I become better? What can I to keep growing my business?

What did I do today to get better?


If answer is nothing, you do not deserve to go to bed. Keep butt up, read book  10 minutes. watch a Youtube video. You better do something. Hold yourself accountable. 


Black Friday weekend. Last few years. I put all the teams in distress. What is the sale you are going to have on Black Friday? What is the sale that you are going to have on Black Friday. It can't hurt you.  At that time people look for opportunities. What do you offer them during those times? When will you start. Don't wait until that week to get your flyer together, need 3 emails promoting what you offering. You need those things queued up and ready to go. They can cost you terrible amount of money.  How are they going to know about it? Are they texting? You have to start collecting people's phone numbers. I don't check my email. Only send me the most pressing emails. I might check the text. I'm not that good at that either. 


You need to get to your consumer as fast as you can. Make it a point to get your customer's text. 


MobileTextAlert. I'm sending them too much money, I'm considering creating my own software. 


Biggest spending season for the year is Black Friday. Get an offer together, an opportunity during that time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up