Who do I want to be?

 A published author, you see


My words can be picked up and touched


and they all came from my thoughts.


Books for kids, and woman and books about love.


I want to be expressed, not contained.


I want to use all my gifts.


It's motivating to me.


Self belief, the guy said work on your self belief.


Because if you really don't believe in yourself, you will do something to sabotage it.


It is so deep. 


Am I a failure inside? No I don't think so. So I need to remove all the stuff that is broken?


Do a clean sweep, take away all the things that do not belong there. \


I don't know but I would love to get over all this mourning, sadness, healing, crying, bad memories, 

dwelling on the past.


I want to think of my future and walk towards it. I want to do the work to obtain the things that I want.


I have no idea how to get there. I am living this existence, you see. Where my dreams are  not a reality but I see it.


I see the jet, the non profit. I see the women, I hold their hands, I go to their villages. My team comes up with solutions. I can see it.


Me and David, I have so many dreams for us. I dream new ones all the time. I guess I'm the idea person. 

I no longer doubt because God healed that part. It was so simple, a moment where I got it.


I have to accept what God is giving to me and I accept it because He said it. That is it.


It's not because I have to do something to deserve it. 


I want to be in a different season. Lord you said Abundance is mine take time to receive it.


But there is something you want me to learn.


True wealth and happiness comes from the inside. I have to find out how to be happy. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up