New Agent Call

Jeff writes 10k a week.


Some people are getting contracted? That is the next step after  passing the test.


Olu is filling out the paperwork and texting Jenny with questions in the application.


-People have options, in the field or from home.


What has made a difference? 3 things.

1. Leaving the house, not working from home.

2. (noticed he recruits everyone he talks to, he says most people want to make more money)

3. Growing up in a farm and having that work ethic 

He goes to the area, buys leads, then leaves the new people he recruits with the leads.

-You have to be presumptious. They will do what you say. To me, the appointment you made is not a real appointment and I'll tell you why. you didn't ask if she has a spouse.

I had 11 appointments and I sat with 1 person. We have tons of experience that we have all those things, leads, etc. When you are talking to these people you have to be in control of the call and not having the one legger. Don't ever sit me down with one legger. They are going to say, oh okay. I'll have to run it by my husband. 


big chargeback, chargeback life. Ugh!

** I want to hear a winner call.


Contracting is to work with the different companies. It's called insurance bank.


'virtual business bank' 

-Jonathan's team, have to see if they are going to do that. They do a couple of things a little different. 

Allows them to see your information, has 2 commercials on there. 


Training on the September 28th. All day training. what day? It's a Monday. 

It's on Zoom.  Get contracted, get your license.


She goes over everything, tonality, etc. Course is only on Mondays. If you are working, take that day off. Monday is normally a down day. 


Final Expense is seniors. They don't have time for you. I just want to know the price. they will control the appointment and you won't even realize it. You have to be firm with them. They are smarter than you. They will make up every excuse in the book. #1 excuse, I thought you were coming because it's free. You are 72 years old, when have you ever seen anything free in America? They will lie that they don't have any money. They are on a fixed income. My mom passed at 92 years old. She never worked, she was rich. spend 3, save 2 if you have $5. Who makes the payment and who makes the decision for them. Oh, I have to talk this over with my kids. My daughter does all the bills. 


Are you trying to get out of getting this coverage? Because 


I have 9 appointments that day. I'll go to the next appointment. once we find a company that we can apply for, we need your DL, SSN and your banking information. Your bank does the payment directly to the insurance company. (I don't want them to think I have anything to do with that payment).

I'm just the middle man, I'm taking the banking information. Okay, then we can't help you. 


You can write a check out for the whole year. Not the whole year, then this is the only other way.

God forbid you are in a accident and you are in the coma. are they going to be checking your mail, paying the bill, or are they by your side in the hospital? this protects you more than the insurance company if you think about it. 


When you pass away, who is picking up the pieces? 


I see, when you die. they are afraid they are going to die, but they are not thinking that. It makes them uncomfortable. if you passed away and had no money, what financial burden would it put on sofia? your niece.

It could be a lot. nobody plans on dying. If I pass, I wasn't prepared for it it could be thousands of dollars. Does she have that money? no. it would be a strain on the family.

final wishes guide. so she knows exactly what she would be doing.


-I want him to talk about it more, now he is going to see himself that he needs this coverage. its a sales tactic. its about making sure the family is not on Go Fund me. 


When you die, you want to be cremated or buried? Cost of funeral is a lot higher. in the event that you don't die, you become clinically ill. this would give you the money upfront 


Pick the one that is comfortable for your budget. Something is better than nothing. So important that we do that. We have to make sure that they can pay for it. Higher premium so you can get more, the business is going to go off the books. 

Q: If I chose cremation, I ask them more questions. You are going to know what they can afford. 


They think they have life insurance with their old company. that is so cute because you know, a lot of these companies they only pay out if you die at work. Just make sure you are extremely transparent with them. They will push you. Especially woman, as woman you gotta push back and then put a smile. I can say anything I want because I smile afterwards. Find the one that makes sense for them is key.


Don't underestimate what people have either. I couldn't even sit down because dog poop was all over the house. I wrote a 700 in premium in that house. Had i walked out of there, I would not have helped that family. and i would be without commission why? because I prejudged. 


The house, the guy had AIDS or HIV. their lights weren't on. you could see the beams. I wouldn't have paid $10 to sleep there. they were the nicest people and very hospitable. they still have their policy. never go in there prejudging. just do your job. follow the worksheet, ask the questions. you build the rapport when you are asking the questions, not before. oh i like your couch when they don't like their couch. they will see right through that. they taught you the tricks. as you ask the questions, that's how you build the rapport. What is she doing for a living? that's building rapport. 


Build rapport after they agree to the number. i care about you and your family and you see it. You buy not because I gave you all these compliments. Its typically 45 minute appointment. Shouldn't take 1 hour and a half.

I already have insurance. how long have you had it? I've had it for 35 years. when does it expire? why am I asking that? I'm gonna assume its gonna expire. 

As you get older the policy decreases itself. You can end up with no coverage. Some companies it makes out at 5k. that is ridiculous! 


For the love of God, don't make up a story. Use someone else's story. If you don't have your own story. I'm sure we have had loss in our family. 


A story where someone didn't have coverage and what happened. I didn't have stories, but I have stories now. You have to let them know. ' my aunt. she honored us by having life insurance'

Bring it out if you need to bring it out. They are going to get antsy too with the medical questions. if over the phone, they will be insecure if they will be able to interact with you. so we send them virtual business card or 

They get off the phone, Sue I just got a policy and she will say, what you should have asked me. So, having the information for them when you leave the house. 'Final Wishes Planning Guide'

This one is free in America.  As soon as I leave, you need to fill this out. Your daughter is going to need this, need the information on here. on the back, is my information. if you get this notarized by your bank, this is a living document. When you die, your daughter needs to call this number. if i dont pick up in 24 hours I'm on a cruise or I'm dead. I'm forever going to make sure when I get that phone call, she is going to know exactly who I am. how did that make you feel when I said that? Now I am protecting you guys, Millie is my person. then, I fill out the summary. 


I take good notes, I have client notes. Its the best thing ever. it tells them the benefit amount, company etc. I make them sign it. I understand the coverage the agent is signing me for. I make them sign it, not over Zoom but online. I take a picture of it for my records and I leave them with this. 


My receipt is sending them that email. They are aware of what they signed up for. 


You have to make sure when you do a contract, client will accept policy. I never deliver a policy. The next time, I am getting someone else insurance coverage or I see the child because they are dead. Can you imagine sending policies? I have too many clients. Jenny does a 3 part follow up. 


www.fflstartnow.com


You don't need to know everything. You need to learn the phone script. protect your dial time and your schedule. Make sure your schedule is consistent.  when they buy leads, they will let them dictate it.


They will say, when you are talking to them. I can't do Monday I'm only off on Mondays. That's the only day I have. don't let anybody rob of your dial time. 


Every Thursday the schedule starts. Every Thursday that is your Monday. Thursday to Saturday. once you have that, you have to stick to that schedule.  I don't have an appointment at 5pm. I don't have anything at 5pm. I can squeeze you into 530 to 6pm. 

Call if you need anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up