Thoughts about my list

 only have problems with Jonathan's list


1. Bi-lingual, who cares? I don't use this skill much. and I don't see the value in it.


should think: skillset a lot of people don't have. I remember when Nasean was so excited about Spanish. I knew the language and I wasn't exited about it. It was just something I knew. 


AURIS DON'T MINIMIZE. APPRECIATE THE THINGS YOU ALREADY HAVE. LIKE THE SKILLS YOU HAVE. AND THE SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN, HOW TO MAKE MONEY AND GROW A BUSINESS AND HELP OTHERS BUILD THEIR BUSINESSES.


I wonder if its like that for people that have the stuff people desire. It's their normal so there is no, like excitement? IDK. 


When I was at BOA, knowing Spanish got me into the Spanish team and the lady I liked her as a friend but as a manager, she sucked. I stopped growing when I got on her team. unlike the advice I got, Spanish you will grow faster. She was not interested in us leaving her. She also was very discouraging. No matter what you did, she put goals based on performance. So the people that did better, she made their goals higher so they still struggled like the rest of us. I got good at that job by constantly asking people how they did better. I remember when I gave out the December cards and I felt unappreciated. Like ya'll, I didn't have to do this. 

At Chase, I knew I didn't belong there. I put the manager girl on a pedestal and she didn't spend time with me, like most people I admire (saying that due to Pastor). She was like me Hispanic woman having a leadership position at a bank. That's all I needed to put her on pedestal. I guess I'm drawn to leaders and I like seeing women succeed. 


What if I look at myself this way? Think highly of myself.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up