Jane's dream

Jane was in a warzone, bombs coming from everywhere.


Jane is with people, everyone is running from the bombs. there was a glass building.


Through all the chaos, you all came together and started talking. Talking, getting to know them, being nice to each other. Moments of calmness, made a friend that day. 


Bombs are still blowing, we go separate ways. We are all multitude of people walking. Walking trying to find shelter and a safe zone.


Mom walking with me (she supports you).


Trucks in the middle of the road. Pastor Grace, sitting on the front bumper of the truck. Only see the back of the head. She was sad and depressed.  (a leader you looked up to, and she didn't live up to your expectations)


Mom said 'Isn't she a pastor? Go ask her for a bible'. I was looking at Pastor Grace, I don't think so, she doesn't seem like she's in the best mood. She seems more discouraged than me. I never got to talk to her. I just kept walking and the dream ended. 


Ready? Interpreted it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up