Eric Thomas- Character

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDev4w5AgYk&t=479s


Selfish, focus on self.


You raising your kids saying I don't want them to go through what I went through. 


They are not living the way you lived, so don't worry about that. 


The focus is on yourself, you are being selfish. Focusing on your past instead of focusing on their future. 


Anytime you are being selfish its never going to produce abundance. 


People ask me why I do what I do. I want to build a long relationship, a solid foundation. 


You have to work on your character. You become successful and you have a affirmation problem. You need to be affirmed by others so you have money but now you have a lot of people around you to hype you up. 


Integrity takes a while, when you do it the right way it takes long. When you build wealth versus riches it takes longer.


You can have fast food but it turn into cancer. You cant do steak and vegetables in 10 minutes. No this is not fast food, this is in a restaurant. Fresh meal it will take longer but it will be healthier on your body. I can give you something quick but it will turn into cancer. 

Walk in integrity. When we are raising my children. I didn't go old school, don't talk to me like that. I went in the mirror. I gotta stop, you are on your own now. I shouldn't have cosigned for the apartment. You were right, I'm gonna show you how its done. Go get it on your own. You gonna get the lesson now. 

Some of you had kids and are married but don't have the tools. I carry the tools with me all the time. I pull out the tools when I need them. You will learn what kind of person you are dealing with, and you know what kind of tool to pull out. Some are doing battles, I am not doing battles. I want to win the game. If you want to win wars, yes you have to compromise. I'm not into the last word. I've seen my wife change, my son change why? Because I am not sharing my opinion. 

I can, I will and I must. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up