Chris LIVE

 work, go get some money


wash some cars


Take that money, buy products to flip.


buy a pallet for $200. catch some headphones or ipads, computers


then keep going like that.  Then be up 10k in 2 months. 


Bets thing about Vegas? weather and always something to do.


St Louis you can get a house for 250k. catch something for a million, depends on where you want to live.


SPG is my stock of the moment. 


If you live in an area where houses are too expensive, then move to a different area. FACTS!


I have a large position in Exxon mobile and I am just waiting. Oil taken a hit before corona virus


If you would do it all over again, would you do the army? army took me from being poor to middle class so I appreciate the army.


Is ET a hold? for me it is.


If I make a move today and i sell for a profit, I am going to reinvest it and take my active money and pay my taxes. I'm not gonna let that money sit on the sideline.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up