Travel Part II


How do you budget for travel?


1. I don't, travel is on my mind, I budget for everything else. 


Travel group shows you everything from beginning to end. 


2. Don't wait for people, just go.


Prioritize. who is a travel group that I've seen? Do research on travel groups. Research their hashtags. They are a million travel groups but not everybody knows how to travel. Good way for an affordable price. 


3. used to travel back in college. used to spend money on materialistic stuff. experience something and take in different cultures and experience that. so that's how I started. 

You are going to find someone in that group. Great way to travel solo. and good way to be safe. 


She took jump from corporate to creating her own job and she truly loves. create the life we want while we are here. 


We are going to Egypt next May.  Instagram bucketbookit on IG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up