Neo LIVE Part II

 got dream car in the middle of a pandamedic


the world going crazy (supposedly)


people opening doors to their dreams


Lock in for 30 days, every day pounding, grinding. 


Wake up at the time we say we do. Eating healthy. 


Keep your promises to yourself. You do for everybody but yourself. Keep your word to yourself. 


I've seen is happen to many times. It's up there, its stuck there! It's not coming down!


Do it one day at a time. Take it one day at a time. Look back 30 days, I cracked it.


Give it your best, even when its not going the best. I want to leave with a piece of me tonight, piece of Runway. I want their life not to be the same after this live. Everytime life get hard, think about this Live. Bro spoke to me. Never be the same.


Neo showed me ways that I could never be the same. i can't go back. I can't unsee it. 


Once your mind is exposed to a new concept of idea, you cannot go back to the original idea.


Arrive in the destination in your mind before it happens. I was in a lot of student loan debt, credit card debt, the 55 countries. I envisioned myself at the destination before I got there.


** Idea the other day in bathtub of me writing it all down, all the things I want to manifest it**


Better me is a better ya'll. How easy it is, I would sit with someone in 10 minutes I could take their business to the next level. 


Key in creating intellectual property, create it one time. Pay you for the rest of your life. The possibility of Auris writing an ebook, and create it and sell it, be available. Replace their monthly income.


You are good at something, you can teach something. 

Neo, where is your biography? its probably never gonna come out. I'm not that special, for me I teach people. Give people something that they need. RUnaway  book teaches you to repair your own credit. Something that people need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up