This week

 heard of flipping phones


making $500 a month off a vending machine


selling journals (always wanted to do that)


trading options


trade and travel course (2k)


There are so many ways to get it.


I currently just need to Like H. Erver said, FOCUS.


Focus on one thing you can do that can make you money, Life insurance thing.


Then you can put your head in the dirt, make the cash and then invest it in the things you are interested in.


Recession proof mentorship ends in November? Do I have time to make it?


It's October, tonight was for October class correct? Or is the November one that last one?


I have to find out. When is the last mentorship. Can I make it? 7k gets me in. Only 7k gets me in. 


Sell life insurance like your life depends on it, because it does!


Make a goal girl, 30k in first month. Learn what you have to learn. I have to get this recession proof mentorship. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up