him500 @ Social Proof DO THIS!!

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vRZEt74Hic&t=4614s


SageStream


LexisNexis


CoreLogics



ARS secondary date furnishings. they help match with your secondary data furnishing companies. enhance a deletion by 60%. 


We create unverifiable by removing the data furnishings. any misspelled address or name. 


You can do that over the phone, misspelled names and address you remove over the phone.


You opt out and suppress them.


Do a 609 letter, make it sound personal. You are talking to the credit bureau. 

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. They govern the credit unions. They are privately owned.


If it comes back, it's true it did belong to you. I tell them play a game against the Credit Bureaus. 


They have a computer system to scan the letter. backdate it 2 weeks. 2 weeks later, I'll send 30 day refusal to comply. I'm gonna tell government CFPB you are not following their rules. If you don't abide by these laws, you will get fined. I sent letters yet, they have yet to provide me with no results. Their computer system contacts their computer system and they will remove the negative report on your credit report. 


Done.


Take the action. Don't get caught up in the learning side versus taking action and learning 

1. Clean your own credit

2. Build your credit (swab a lease)

3. Make money off your credit (tradelines)



I lost 90k in credit cards. I didn't know the formula. I lost. But only reason I learned is because I lost. You will always learn more from action from losses than anything else. Learn from OPE other people's experiences. But only from people that are alive. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up