Blessing- Mom's ultimatum

9/29/20

Mom called and said if I don't go and take Alex to NJ to get a second opinion. I am cut off. She said she talked to Cesar and Lesly and I must think no one cares about me but we do. And she explained to them how difficult the situation is with Alex's eyes. Then she went on a rant about how hard it is for Alex (like I don't care).


Do not want to depend on my mom anymore. I already planning on calling her in October letting her know.


Now I don't need to call. She pulled the rug early.


I was already planning on this ending this dependence, so this is perfect. Thank you. 


Jane said: It's a blessing, God is finally closing that door.


Mom is doing it herself, I don't need to have the talk.


I know that is how she is going to be. 


I can't do anything. They can tell my uncle this and that.


She has no power over me so her saying that she talked to my brother and my sister.


This was boundary I was already going to set. It's called I am in charge of his health care.


You are not in charge of my son's care. He's my child.


This is all built on a lack of trust. No trust that I am doing a good job at being a mother, good job at handling his health care. 


You make a mountain out of problems so I will never bring you problems again. Everything is fine and you can not be in my life if you can't respect me.


I hate the way you try to control me. That's why it cannot work. Sorry mom, for the things in your life that made you this way. Controlling, abusive, and never being able to come up with a compliment when it comes to me.


You think you build me up with always pointing out things that are wrong. But it doesn't build me up. It tears me down. I am sorry that you are that way. 


I hope I can learn to be the best I can be, but mom, being around you does not allow me to do that because you always try to steal my peace.


I need to keep my peace and not be irregular because of you. I need to have mental fortitude and be so strong in who I am that what you say will not matter anymore. 


God is in control. I am in control of the things that God has allowed me to direct in my life. I am never going to give up on my child, and I am never going to give up on me and my dreams. I am committed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up