Auris good traits

Jane

  1. Analytical, break down the situation. what lead us here to what we are looking at now?  I have a gift of analyzing things. we catch things that people wouldn't catch. good business gift. How can we move this business further?


2. Kind


3. Compassionate


4. Gift to understanding people's heart


5. gift to know what they need to hear at that moment. 


6. a gift of beauty


7. voice that stands out, when I talk, people listen. My voice doesn't match how I look. I look like I have a soft voice, but my voice is strong. strong, NY accent. sit down and quiet, she has a soft voice. 


8. Advocate- for people's needs. If a need is not met somewhere, you want to meet it. 


9. Daring, having courage. the stuff you have done and asked people. ex. staying at Zari's house. or other guy's house. 

Zari

Creative 


A singer, I can take a song and make it my own


Kindness


You are a strategizer, you think ahead. You know what your next move is, and a lot of people don't.

I could do this, I should go here and then I go here. Can't win a war if you don't strategize. 


Very strategic, I move with a strategy. 


You are independent. I am my own operation. You might need help here and there but you are very independent. 


Very spiritual, I know you love God and that is hard to find. You are filled with the love of God, one of the greatest things that I value as a friend. I know someone that can sympthatize with, you. spiritual enlightened. 

Despite what you go through, you encourage. You don't do the backslider, I don't feel good so I'm gonna make everyone feel bad. 


You are always health conscious, you want to eat healthy and take walks.

Auris is adventurous, if I say let's go kayaking I know I could call you and you would be down. 


Alaka: I don't worry about you, I know you will always be allright


Jonathan


Bi-lingual- I know Spanish (under used skill)


Great smile


Great eyes


I am very smart


Hustler


Go getter


Ambitious


I can relate to people


I have a great personality


Good sense of humor


Great social skills


Honorable 


Lead with integrity


Good presentation about myself


Care about my appearance


Smell good


Clean


Don't do drugs


I have so much going on for myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up