Trauma- Black love

It made me who I am. and I love who I am. that's the journey.


me and my inner child she and I are like this (close).


I always check in with her.  We don't fight to win, we fight to grow. every fight there is something under it.


Anthony- no fight, passionate debate.


Meloni- we are understanding each other, more and more and more.


Anthony- It's life work. My first marriage, it helped me learn what I wanted. It figure out  my preferences. 

I was what society wanted me to be. I promised myself I am going to recreate myself. I know I want next, a relationship where we can talk about everything, where me and my partner have that trust. Once I went out into the world, those traumas would come up. 

Instead of seeing trauma as a curse it helped me to make me better. That process goes on until this day, sometimes still something pops up, I'm like whoa! I didn't know that was there, let's roll up our sleeves and work on it. It comes down to acceptance, gratitude and appreciation.


Antony- partner is perfect mirror. they will bring it out. you cant always see yourself. you do need the mirror or a partner. you have to trust them. 

Life is an ongoing education. some of us have to cram, some take the test slowly. we have to be like the palm tree, you bend but you don't break.


Sometimes when you are self aware. and compassionate. any suggestions to when you see those things in your partner and they don't want to address it?


When a person is closed off and they don't want to see themselves at all, that is a huge challenge. if its pointed out, they have to be willing to see themselves.


Words don't teach, example does. vulnerability is what connect human beings. if they can see it being modeled for them. in a safe, compassionate space. 


I'm just gonna keep pouring love on him until he realized I'm not her.

Q; when do you know the pain to the past is outweighing what you are pouring in?

Melonie, i am connected to my spirit and its my guide. I knew inside of me this was worth me pursuing it. I go with it.


Anthony- As long as you are trying to make an effort. How do you need me to come to you. landmine, we both blow up. we keep stepping on this, we blow up. I know this is my landmine, I'm working on it. while I am working on it, don't point on it. I promise you, I am working on it. lets put a flag on it, let's step around it. back off, allow you the space to work on it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up