Discovering who you are

I discovered while at BOA


after I took the Landmark class,


that I was able to be a speaker


I was able to be a good marketer, to get people to join Toastmasters and become members


I also learned that I was good at coming up with 'marketing campaigns'


Put words together and pictures in a Word document, laminate them


I created the awards for a volunteer event at BOA, awards to recognize employees


I associated with leaders and no one volunteered for stuff so I did what people were not interested in doing, and I was good at it! The more I did, the more confident I became, and that is how my confidence grew. Facts!


I also had no idea how to do it, I had no previous experience but Landmark taught me: what is the possibility of me being able to (insert skill set).  Speak in front of the whole company, design awards, become the marketer of Toastmasters? and I landed all that I thought about it. It was like I was back at college, anything was possible.

But more importantly, life became exciting again! and no relationship did that (Andre). It was by me investing in myself and me thinking differently and that made all the difference. Before, I was playing small in my life. I volunteered for nothing and I had big huge goals and I focused on how I had no idea how to reach them and I was constantly disappointed in my current life. I didn't know then I had to focus and figure out what I wanted. 

Questions are suggestive, you design your life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up