Unforgiveness- David

 Only thing that can stop your belief from working

Release

I am not the one that said this, don't get mad at me

I see people fail because they won't forgive. they hold on to what they said, what they did. 

Let go of the anger, resentment. You don't have to talk to them again. That allowed me to forgive a lot of folk.

I have to let go of anger and resentment. Now my father can hear me when I pray. If you are not winning, I can trace it back to unforgiveness. Somebody said something, somebody did something. 


This is not my regular way of teaching, I just felt inspired to give it to you today the way it is. 


It's weird to speak your goals but its not weird to speak your problems.


Let me speak about what's happening, let me speak on what is wrong. The reality is, everybody is believing. We are believing in what we don't want and we get more of that.


David- one of those moments where the spirit gets you. You can't look at what you have and think it's all you have.

As long as you didn't tell me something against my principles and my values, I'll do it.


David- how important is it to take the first step?

It's the toughest one. I started doing it and the stuff started working. speaking my goals in the bathroom. let me try 50k a month. Let me do 100k a month and it worked! Now we trying for bigger numbers. 


David- to God, its this small. Joel, lord said how small does that house look to me. To God, its small. It shows up in jealousy of other people that are succeeding. how did they do that?  If God can do it for her/him, he can do it for me too. What you are jealous about is not something you are believing for.

You saw somebody else get something that they were believing for. 

-people act like the person that got it took something away from you to get it. these people getting their own people, their own results. they were doing the work. You gotta check your heart. I had to. the envy part.


Bob Proctor- send love to the 3 people that most bother you. It's simple, but how many people are not willing to do it. My income 10x once I let go of it. I don't have the anger. When I don't feel like doing a presentation. I feel absolute nothing. I didn't want them to win. Now I really want to. I was doing the work, presentation the time the only thing different was my heart.

Emotion- express motion. daily battle. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up