Tongues Bible Study

 Romans 8:26-27


The Lord hears my groanings, he interprets what I need. 


Isaiah 8:19


Can't change myself, how I think, I can't save myself.


1 Corithians 14: the whole chapter.


1st John 4:1


Mark 15


Trust the Lord with the Sabbath.


come unto me ye who are heavy and heavy landen, and I shall give you rest. 


Keep your eyes in what is written, Satan won't be able to come and overthrow your faith. 

1 corithians 14, look at how it was done. The scripties in Acts and Mark. When i am reading, look at it and ask myself. edify myself. there can be no edification if there is no understanding. neither that are people that are listening. no language without significance. 


Taken, that's thing I'm there. based on false understanding of a text. 

Insight and light. never heard and seen in my life. I'm gonna go to the Lord. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up