Next to me song

 When the money's spent and all my friends have vanished

And I can't seem to find no help or love for free
I know there's no need for me to panic
'Cause I'll find him, I'll find him next to me

When the skies are gray and all the doors are closing
And the rising pressure makes it hard to breathe

When all I need's a hand to stop the tears from falling
I will find him, I'll find him next to me


I recorded the first part of this song twice. 


I didn't know the second verse so I didn't record.


Then I read it and I'm like whoa.


This song is deep.


Who is there when there is no help? I went through this already and the answer is


my mom and my aunt, the ladies that raised me.


How I wish it was a different answer. But I should be glad yes, two people in the world really care.


And Lateya did house me for a bit, she took that on her own. Idris allowed me to stay but that was a mess. I paid rent but had to wait for him to come home. It was weird being displaced. 

This song got me kind of emotional When I get old, when I have nothing to offer, who will help?


And I thought of God, the person for me is God. He is always there for me. And it makes me cry.


God is always there for me, and will always be there for me. I have the creator of the whole world behind me. It brings tears to my eyes. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up