Ricky Realtor Live

His schedule: he wakes up at 430am

he answers DMs (2 hours)

then breakfast

then he spends time thinking about his business

He has another 3pm meeting with himself about what he needs to do by 5pm, 

then he focuses and gets done that list. then 5pm comes, its done.

Time blocking, have a time set apart for certain activities and do it.


Jonathan: would you ever want to be a broker?

my real estate business and my coaching business are completely different. I coach agents all over the world.

I don't want the team structure. It works too well as a single agent. I send email 17k people get it.

I get an influx of constant business. I am having my best year ever. This is the best year ever.

referring a deal, or people I have done business with before. 20 deals go smoothly. my assistant working with her for 7 years now, we know what we expect out of each other and we make it work. 

XP its like starting your franchise. Hire agents in other states and other countries. You can create a huge network, you have zero liability of. I'm a local broker, I have liability. I'm bound by local 

I can expand nationally with zero liability. When you are in Alabama, after 2 years you can get your broker's license. In actuality in 2005 I branched off and started my own company, sunset reality. blue water real estate, went into with my dad then real estate market crashed. I didn't want to deal with agents and different problems and liability. I want to coach, and I want agents to be the best possible agents they could be. 


The agents I have, I lead them to water, they drink or they don't. It's not my responsibility to put food on their table, its on them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up