over whelmed?

 today i woke up with the dream and the lesson


and i was down about it. Auris you are not ready. my dream felt farther away from me


i just want to be happy and have money and have options.


I want to have my gardne, eat healthy and live somewhere that has activities that me and my son can participate in.


Outdoor activities. like surfing or riding a horse, or riding a boat or walking or hiking or runnig (i dont like running that much), I just heard about skating so maybe that? the point is, outdoor activities.  


it is very important to me.


me and my son going on adventures. 


then i got the gift from Andre and i was like what? what does this mean? what does he want?


then mom kept calling and I was trying to sleep because I go to sleep super late. I am always in worry. How to release it?


Am I fucking up right now? As Jamie Foxx would say. What is going on? I am kind of hungry, for real. but I don't like eating at night because then I stay up longer. but I am. What to eat?


Bob says we have so much potential. I heard what he said. but its hard to come to my mind. right now I keep feeling down and its hard to get out of it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up