Pat LIVE

We need to apply implementation to change our situation.


We gotta change our habits because that is what changes our life.


Our odds are only going to take us but so far. You have to have faith, sometimes the vision is so big. 


It is bigger than us, bigger than you.


Keep giving it all you got, no matter what. 


I know all of us got that fire in us. It is rooted there.


We gotta take the chance, take that opportunity. We gotta take the life that we are living for.


Our energy affects so many people. The energy multiplies. We gotta understand that our environment matters.


Shine the light the way you shine the light. Challenge you to continue to live full. Continue to give yourself what you pour into others. I gotta be full so that I can help other people. I gotta be full first.


You are enough and you can and you will. 


I was the solution to all my problems. I had to start living full, finding that hunger in that mentality.


How to unlock that mentally so that you can go after it? You are going  to make sure, you are going to make that happen, happen.  You gotta pour into yourself.


The true battle is that battle within. You can and you will. my affirmations I started to speak.


You gotta speak this into your life. I started tapping into this wealthy resource, Neo and Runway.


Switch from consumer to creator. I had to hop back to that highway. Cruise control, we cant find that gas pedal. We have been kicked into cruise control. Life will program you. You gotta apply pressure. 


This course did for me. I don't want to just call it an Ebook course. Its an skeleton. it means you can create so much more, add meat and potatoe. They are bring you is a seed, you have to water it. this doesn't cost anything but yourself. You can go out there and hussle for the money. You are going to live full, and die empty. I gave it all i got. You gotta get out of your own way. I put out my first ebook. 


I used the knowledge that I already I have. You have everything you need right now. You are here for a reason. No opportunities wasted. Tapping into things that make us uncomfortable. The time is now, you gotta move on it. First time homebuyers guide. Realtor's license at 21 years old. I don't want to be selfish, I want to provide to own or be owned. 


Finding 7 steps to finding your motivation. what I started to do, full blueprint of what I am doing right now. I'm gonna hold a virtual event attached to my ebook. get pre order tickets for ebook to the virtual event. systemize it. Then you can multiply on it. 


It gave me funds to other businesses and started helping my other business. he wrote a book, i want to buy a house from him. ownership gives you power. You gotta be able to use it. To create all that you deserve. I had to operate. Do what you fear, it disappears. Its an illusion in your head. I had to overcome me. You are limitless. You had it all within.


It only takes that one step. When are you going to get in the game? Are you done? What is your reason why do you deserve more? Let that be fuel when you hit pain, that storm, you gotta write your reason. You are not hearing my voice for no reason. This is your opportunity right now. Give yourself a chance. 

Neo: young man is on his way, gives power on his page. 


Where do you sell?  I sell on my website to clickfunnels as well. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up