You spent 2 years

 being broken, regretful


interesting I was depressed, post operation


you were down for 2 years


Didn't want this life bringing a kid into this world the way you were, 


the position you were in


but you figured it out, you a professional now



You only interested in my pussy


and getting me in bed again


but sometimes you catch my intellect and laugh at my wittiness


I realize its not my lack of layers,


It's your lack of depth


I am bigger than you, greater than you


and this intimidates you


maybe why you got with a lesser chick


I bet she doesn't intimidate you


I bet next to her you feel like an Angel


yea, a real Saint


In the end, you always fail


and will hate to see me rise and win


But this is all petty shit


can you hear the bitterness in my words?


I have accepted that you were not the one in my life


no matter how my feelings say otherwise at that time


You came back, and showed me again your inconsistencies


quick to make promises, even quicker to break them


You don't live by the code, where your word is your bond. 


Instead you made a bit setup, which cast a even bigger shadow as it fell into pieces


but still I forgive and I thank you


I guess? no I'm just trying to be positive


but I gotta keep going with this petty shit


I want to release you, from my heart yes already done but also from my mind


You haunt me like ghost do, things that remind me of you


You haunt me at night when I stay up, because this is when we used to talk


You are part of a past that has led me to where I am today


It's hard to find your place when your title makes you a crime to society. 


Single mother. you not trying to become a single father.


I hated when you said I need to date


Like, since when do you think you can give me advice? mister


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up