Life lesson from Ivan

 19.  I don’t have a lot of patience with people that are poor listeners – I believe it is very important to give a person your attention during a conversation. Doing otherwise shows a lack of respect and without respect there can be no real trust and without trust, there’s no connection or relationship.


from http://ivanoberon.com/31_things/


How can I add value to Ivan?


Fix the upside down photo on his site, better picture for travel, remove the fit pic (takes attention away from the words).


edit the other sites, have less options and just have 1 to 3 different things that he can focus on. Which one are the best use of people's time.


That's what I see the most, help me help you. 


I still want to do Marcus Him500 site. Maybe the girl that Quiara hired? Would love to hear from her.  We will see. For now, Listen to the Ray book or even better, go to sleep. Do it tomorrow. I hated that in college. But I would go to sleep the girl that lost sleep over school work, she's the one that got the 4.0.


But then she became a teacher. what a loss. All that work, just to be a teacher. like what? Teachers are great of course, I am a teacher I enjoyed teaching what I know and all but lately I need to develop myself. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up