Black Wealth Renaissance w/ Realestateparis_

 I was up 250k. real estate flipping, wholesaling and agent. I make money all within real estate. I don't want income unless its Real estate. At least right now. I want to master real estate. 

You should be able to leverage your  credit as well. Apartment 680 to 807. Don't always use cash. Cash is great. Leverage your credit. Credit is King. That's where the King is at. Spent 10k in fixing my credit. gained 80k access to credit. 

I cant figure out how to come out with 20k or 15k to do my first flip. Free grams, when you into a bank and you ask the bank for funds. Your business is your personal cell phone number they are not gonna rock with you. If Gmail account, they are not gonna rock with you. you need fax, website, no gmail, you need a .com. When you got your pieces set up, you got your Duns number then its money time. They are not going to look at me crazy. I look like a legit business. You need 40k, etc. You wonder why they only give you 2k credit card.

I ran across 27 unit. multi millionaire with 3 years in real estate. I haven't put that out there yet. Started surrounding myself with millionaires and billionaires and they said don't tell people your moves. I don't want to hide what I am doing. haters, get away from me. I'm fine with that. I wish I was at that property now. I'm about to start posting, under contract 80k in Houston. Prime location, minutes from galleria. I'm 28 years old, being able to pass down to my kids. 

You should be able to do this in less than 1 year if you really take the knowledge that I'm giving you and just execute. If you want to succeed as bad as you want to want to breath, then you will be successful. I did this in 3 years. It's gonna bring me 23k a month. 1100 per unit. 23 units. 

It does not stop here. Average person says I'm done. I asked Mike Janes, when is enough? I ain't gonna lie. I love real estate. I'm a millionaire now, when it enough? he said enough is enough. You can't answer that question. Enough is when you cant go no more. I got so much love for the real estate game. Take assets and this and continue to level up. I use 21 unit to leverage to get 20 unit to get 50 unit. 

Multi family they are looking for 20 to 30 percent down. On apartment complex, they are 800k under contract. Property is worth 2.2 million dollars. Everything that I just told you about tax delinquents, distressed sellers. he had to sell, behind on taxes. property was ready to get took. So that's what I will tell you. sounds like a wholesale deal. Quarter million to get property. bringing in 23k a month once I get the 12 units renovated. Other units have tenants. 

If you want the game on everything.. now value is different on single families. apartment complex is based off what its bring in monthly. single is based off comps. for commercial real estate is different. what it brings for a year. You gotta add expenses all of that. Then you are able to get returns, all of that. 

Show you this deal. The goal is, get properties at significant discount. It makes too much sense. The grant Cardone's you want 15 to 20 doors. Why? if you lose one tenant, the mortgage is coming out of your pocket. I only have 9 tenants. 12 is being renovated. I don't come out of my pocket one penny. Other 9 is taking care of mortgage and expenses. 

the scammers will get left behind. every single time, those people ignore. I don't get caught up in reading comments. I haven't read one comment. Who talking? 

If you want more information, check in, drop in, he just dropped the course. I got the link on the bio. No mentorships. 

$49 single family and wholesale, I just wanted to give away game today. I do have that for you in case you want to do that though. 

Cap Rate on multi family. value of property divided by income. for example, I don't even talk CAP rate. I focus on my cash flow. my property is 23k a month. I got a class C in the prime location.

i seen 2 16 units for 600k. take the 700k times 3. that's where i get the value from. 2.2 million. 


Mind, most important thing that you have. You are gonnna have a lot of people that will be in your comments, saying scam, fake. Please do not listen to those people. No excuses, the rest is history. I appreciate you for having me on this LIVE (realestateparis_)

Every move I make, I gotta pump it out to the people. Let everybody know that its possible. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up