Grant Cardone Virtual Event 10.23.2020 Part 1

Jarid:

Make a decision that your life is going to change in the next 3 days. You do your part, we will do ours. 

You are going to decide This is going to be the thing that changes your life. First time we have had this many people have a front row seats. We charge $10,000 for those seats. You are going to be 10 feet away from Grant Cardone. Helping people, the opportunity to help thousands of people in a 3 day event. the mission is to make sure that 7 billion people know his name, know who he is, and gets us closer to the mission. Everybody the person that needs to be here the least is this guy. He is up late, up early, we need to get people involved. Consistently thinking what he can do to help you guys. Father figure, uncle too. Its because of him that I am where I am today. 


Grant: What is your intention for the next 3 days?

Break through the mentality that keeps me getting the broke results. I want to be able to accomplish my dreams and make more money in the next 12 months than ever before

11,000 people thinking about how to get my money. how to market to the planet. how to get those people to convert.

get your money mindset right, go to the globe, the planet, i want to market myself and my services. there is no reason all those people should know me. the reason they do is because I have the intention to create wealth for myself, my family and my church. if you gr3ew up the way I did and you want more,  I deserver more. I want to take care of more people, be more charitable. You look around and I don't have any money. 

7 billion people in planet. I am 25, broke, in debt, I have no business, crummy job. I'm a goldfish, no credit, no savings, debt. No connections, but I want more. Problem, you have to connect these pieces. How do I get 7 billion people to know me?

I couldn't flow you even if I wanted to (Grant)

Wow, he's right! I have no website, no business, no LLC, nothing so someone can flow me. Latoya wrote me a check and Paypal took a cut. Even my bank account is not together.

Find passion and mission, what you are good at. Who's got my well beingness? Who's got my money? My wealth? Who's got what I need to find the things I want so that I can help people that are in need?

Your biggest threat today is no payoff. This is what is holding down the planet. The payoff is not significant enough to change people's life. That's what 10x is about.

45 years old and I was having troubles in my life. depression, unhappiness in life. When I am depressed, down, flat, it means I am disconnected from the payoff. Nobody reminded what I wasn't supposed to do. 

Your payoff is not big enough. What could make you so exited you would step over glass?

Their money problem is your money problem. Your friends your family, your church. Their money problems are your money problems. How many of you have employees? customers? You work for someone else. 

How many of your got investors? How many of those can you check off? Friends? You want to go to St Barbs with friends. 


On this page, write those 5 groups down. Their money problems are your money problems. How many of you got kids? 

Evidence: 
1. What took me 20 years combined to make, I made that last year. 
2. 900k invested in Cardone Capital 
grant: I will lend you the rest. this guy became a millionaire!
What were you doing before? selling cars, real estate from Indianapolis. grew up on farm. no degree. grew up middle class, taught to work hard save your money. I will be at 700k dollars this year. made Bs in school. Nothing special. 

Image of Elon Musk 20 years ago and today, something about money.. he looks better today.

Wealth comes from well, and it comes from the word health. Well and health. I'm not talking about money for watches and trains. Their money problems. 

How many were taught this?
Buy low, sell high. Deal is based on how little you pay. All debt is bad debt


Lawrence, how much debt you have? 
This mike might save my life today. You know how I got it? money. Money will not buy you happiness..

How many are paying off debt right now. You want to borrow money from bank but they will not give you the money. Their money problems are your money problems. Customers, employees, investors, friends. 

76% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. this is on page 19 [on workbook]

250k in debt. assets? 10k in bank. 6k in income a month. 

Grant: Herbert I am going to help you. we are going to get you into more debt, not less. Who told you that debt was the problem? that's from people that have a money problem. 
How can you raise money when people don't have money? 

America, supposed to have educated nation. Biggest expense in the household

i said: real estate others: rent, mortgage

Grant: It's income taxes. 94% of people will fail a financial literacy quiz. 67% can't pass a finance test. Why am I telling you this? These are your friends. 

Who want to hang out with people that have their money mindset fixed? more income than expenses, more assets, than debts. I'm gonna go on a trip. Who wants to go with me? Hawaii, saint barbs, who wants to go? I'm gonna pay for everytihng. can you though? Can you go? 

15% of the income produced in America. 31 million people connect 90 percent of all the income. I'm like dude, where those people at? Those are my customers, friends, I want Sabrina to grow up with.

Who are you dating? Who do you sleep with? Who do you party with? What kind of people? What kind of Zoom meetings are you attending? Who is in your group? How do they think? 10 percent.  10 percent of Americans own 80% of the wealth, in America. I saw these numbers, I started making new decisions. 

Steve needs 30k to become a millionaire. you ready to watch this?

how many want to do it? give 30k and it doesn't put yourself at risk? 
I know people that help people out and shouldn't be because they put their own selves at risk. 

Bottom 50 percent of people, have a money problem no matter what happens. 

Worry about money is like worrying about sticky notes. There is a lot of money out there, shouldn't worry about it. middle class, they will buy a home rather than invest in themselves or a business. 

Its not that you bought a home, its that you own a home but not a business. building a business a brand, create wealth. took your energy and made it into a purchase instead of building something that could support you forever.

Wealthy- can pay employees above what others can pay them. enough money to tell a customer: Go away! 

We don't have enough wealth financial and with our customers and marketshare to throw others away. 
 This is not about money. think about the pyramid being about people, health, freedom, customers, investors. 

What if you were spending all your time with people on the top portion of this, the way they thought was different? What if you r customer all lived up here. Would life be easier for you? 

Which wealth class do you want to get in? 
For me, wealthy class. You gotta look at it everyday, where am I. Where do you want to be? deserve to be? family need you to be. Make a decision first, don't worry about how you are going to get there. 

I'm going to get there. I'm going to create wealth for myself. I'm going to got other store and getting some oatmeal. It's that simple folks. I'm gonna change the world. It's gonna be so hard to change the world you are going to give up, it will become so painful that you will give up. 

Anything that is not confronted will become a bigger and bigger problem. Look at bank account, last 3 days, what went out and exercise.

Your whole life can change as long as you have the tenacity to confront your problems. 

::Time to work on workbook::



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up