Trapper Book club

When someone puts comfort in front of success creates the worst results for everyone.


how do you know you are not the one that is wrong. forced to confront their own belieavibility. great collective decision making decisions. 

we do experiences due to past experiences. I cringe for ginger shot, it taste the same, it does not get any better. hold your breath, hit it, its gonna sting. 


baby mother, he left went to ATL and she was mad. He was saying 'she's tripping.' a friend said, think of how she feels. she's a single black pregnant and you have to prove that you are going to be there as a father. I treated her different, I saw the situation different. 


if you drive off a cliff, that's not the GPS fault. you need to update the software.

yes common sense has to supercede. human brain is greatest machine ever. We gotta give ourselves credit for that. being great investors, being the great people. We have to lead. We have to update. You update by consciously reading, continuously learning. 

My status quo. warren buffet reads 500 pages a day. greatest investor. no way I should stop researching or learning. And you shouldn't either. 


trapper- having that peace of mind. build a relationship with my daughter. I love new orleans. i knew in order for me to be the best version of me, i needed to separate myself. i literally had to have that talk with my daughter's mom. she understood. you need to come out here, so you can get a fresh start. I want my daughter close to me. a lot of times, we scared of a fresh start. we scared of a new environment and not knowing.  

as we try to move forward, the comfort zone become like anchors to us. our comfort zone stops us, from where we need to get to. something happens to break through the resistance. i broke though to get a new support level, and i found it. you have now just saying you wanted to start building wealth. you have broken resistance, found a new level.


Lady Tristane- where you are in live changes the situation. I have 3 kids. masters, college student, and 1 at home because of the covid. I'm telling everyone information from the stock course. i got 5 notebooks with different things. I am able to relate to the principles now because I am in a different position now. I can change my association with money, change my association with my time.. make better investment with my allowances I call them. I take the fundamentals that you are teaching me.. just because you give the information it just means, tap back with them later on. when they are back in a different place in life. Juneneeth bought course. Bought 1 and bought 4 at a time. 


Trapper- she changed her association. Building wealth one share at a time. You buy one share. It doesnt mean you going to buy just one forever. The goal is you start. You build a house brick by brick. One at a time. We continue to build. Start buying $40 at a time. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up