Neo Davis LIVE

Neo: I decided, If its to be it's up to me.

Once your mind is expanded to a new idea it's hard to go back to its original thinking. 

I believe I could create this type of lifestyle at one point and time. I got kicked out of college and the private jet job. people around me said Nehemiah you are never going to win.

Never listen to they. We get advice from someone that hasn't been to the destination that you want to get to.  3 months later, personal development, started food truck, junk removal. ecommerce then event spaces. Understand your current situation is not your current destination.

If they were able, I 100% can make it happen.  It has to work or it has to work. During this ecommerce journey, there are things that go against you that make you want to quit, people around you are going to discourage you in pursuing your dreams.

I never doubted myself. You have to believe so much into yourself, your goals and you dreams. 

Make money online, build funnels. build your mindset than building your skillset. biggest way to kill a big dream is introduce it to a small mind. 

1. Protect your goals and dreams over the next year. no one great has ever quit on their goals and dreams. 

2. Be consistent. Stick to the process for the next month, the next year. Only reason why I decided to stick with the process. Bet on me. Enough is enough. Take ownership into your own hands. Commit to giving your all every single day right now. 

3. People look at it as fluff. writing a book everyday on mindset. We are constantly working on our mindset. The enemy is our inner me. Control your mind. There is nothing and no one that is going to stop us from making a commitment. Be committed to the process. 

What if it goes right? Peter Rolls Royce. living room 

See it before you seize it. 14 years ago, I'm living in living room in grandma's house in the hood. I write everyday. I am going to travel the world. I am a business owner. Now, I traveled to 55 countries. Living life on my own way. What are you saying everyday? 

You will become what you think about. Self audit, who are you talking to? emailing? letting into your space. are you working on courses, podcast, working on getting better. I can tell by their daily activity. what are you reading, what are you digesting. Go on diet, I'm not talking about food. 

Be very specific. People don't reach their goals and dreams are because they don't know what they are.

What is your monthly financial goal? How much do you want to make every single month? Quick favor, write what are 3 things that you need to do in order to achieve that goal?

A. 25k a month, what do I need to do to get there?

What do I need to do for my mindset for the next 30 days? listen to podcast, courses. I could walk in a room and they can all say something negative to me. my mind is so bulletproof they wont affect me. because my mind has been molded for the last 15 years. its impossible for them to project things on my life. Final thing, what is a goal that you need to do with your health?

B. What are you doing for your health? I am taking sea moss supplements everyday. Doing smoothies everyday. 

C. What is something I have to accomplish before this year ends? Do whatever it takes to accomplish X. Money, I have to find a way to get 2,000. If I don't do it what is my penalty? My penalty is things staying the same. 

Do I have to do something I absolutely hate? 

D. no scoreboard watching for the next 120 days. We focus on results and we keep talking about what we did last year, last month. delete what you did and new slate, new goals you need to go crush. we not talking about last day. we talk last week, a day ago. We don't talk about what we used to do. we are not focus on the past. how to get better, how to improve. 

E. find yourself an accountability partner. get on phone with someone I met at conferences. did you hit that target that you said? I can't back and chill. everyone around me is killing something. I can't get comfortable and I can't get complacent. 

You cant grow (cage if you are the smartest in your circle). 

60 days left in this year! Go out there and kill something (that's from him500). I love that energy.

Do call with Quadir. Tomorrow at 9am, credit consultation.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up