Paris Millionaire IG LIVE mad late

Look for a market that is underserved and you find solutions for that market.

That is what business is. 

Wholesaling is solving problems. All of business is 

Stop talking to naysayers, stop telling people all your dreams. they have small mind. 32 years to realize that. you are wasting your time when you are talking to these people who don't see your vision.

Keep your ideas to yourself. i kept the journal, and go to God. I stopped sharing my ideas, I didn't want anyone to discourage me or talk me out of it. stop sharing it, keep it to yourself and just do it. their natural reaction is nah, you can't do that. I'm not going for that. I'm going for people to tell me how I can, not how I can't. 

social media course, turn social media into a cashflow. lot of energy into that. how to use video content to run up a bag.. 


Use social media, drop product, product that you could sell it to your audience. 


believe in yourself. fulfill your vision. run it up, 2020 4th quarter. Finish the year off strong. Sky is the limit, take it to the top.


Paris, PMillie. Good night ty. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up