Grant Cardone Day 2 Part 1

 How many of you were not alive in 1983? 


put the phone down. and I did by the way, took advantage of that funding opportunity yesterday. I called my mother can you give me 2500 dollars? I didnt believe in myself, she didnt believe in me, other people didn't believe in me. Today is really about confidence. How do I have 


lend me 2500, I have confidence that I can get enough money to pay her back. 


Your money problem is tied to your confidence and yourself.


you are in poverty. you think you ar ein the middle class you think

You get honest. you procastinate, you gotta get honest. where are you on your wealth chart?


Who in this planet has your money? how can I get these people to know who I am?

It costs nothing to market. I'm emailing people everyday. that is marketing. ididnt pay anyone anything. spend $10 in energy to get this person that does not know me. has never heard of me. 


I am unapolegetic about it. Take care of my family, my friends, my church. I want to give the most money to things I love and care for. Then wear it on your chest! Why does he say a billionare? I am telling the world, this what I am here to do. 


Get people to help me fund this, convert interest into funding? So, make sure you put your do not disturb on your door. Leave me alone for next 35 minutes. 


Break you into group and you will do exercises to start making you better. What do you know and what don't you know. So you can get into a situation where you have confidence to get  contact. ''conversion. forget about sales.


How do I convert interest into an appointment. problem, then a solution. btw, these cassette tapes were 2500. what was 2500 if you converted into today's value. $4k to $6500. 


If you know its going to help you, put the commitment there. Confidence comes from decision making. Your decision, not their decision. You hate sales because your sold on your own sales game. you can't convert because you haven't made a decision to convert. How people buy from you is how you buy. 

You sell how you buy. I don't want to do to them,

I made a decions, borrowed the money from mom. i started closing me. Once you close yourself, you can close other people. Every super successful person I've ever met. I have figured out how to use money. Once they use money, they don't mind converting other people to money. If you gave a million you wouldn't have problems with getting other people to give you money. 


Millionaire next door said buy a used truck and never buy coffee from Starbucks. It made people to not ask money from others and just be cheap. Jim could have any life he wants. Do you have a yatch Jim? I bet you he always dreamed of being in a yatch? anyone that wants a house in the beach really wants a boat. 

Poverty to top of the food chain is about market yourself and to create interest in those people.  You solve that problem and you convert their interest into your money. 

Make a proposal. Close or convert And then follow up. 

What is your process? No product. I want what you got. What are the steps? 

If you haven't finished in 10 steps, you don't know what you are doing. I'm gonna know that you don't know what you are doing. Over time, you won't even pick up a phone. 

This is a confidence game. How confident are you. Go to page, Who does online sales?

Door to door, 700 people at 10pm at my office. they are taking phone calls. they gotta know how to talk to you, how to communicate with you. 

business to business sales. knock on doors of business owners. undercover billionare starring yours truly. dropped off in colorado. they said yes, i went there, they took away my name, my money, my credit cards, my identity, my telephone, my Tshirt. 2 pairs of blue shirts, been to pueblo, colorado with new game. his name is lewis curtis. I have $100 and they gave me a ruggedy truck. This truck is offensive. 

Go to a city I never been, knew no one, no youtube, no books, no instagram and turn 100 into 1 million. Elena said, do you think that you can do this? 90 days. 2 weeks into it, COVID shut the country down. When I tell you you can go from nothing to a million dollars. I am telling you. I believe it for you until uyou do it. Let me believe in you and show you the way.

You'll see it in February. I said, i'm gonna do this, this and this. You will see me do exactly what I said I would do. I gotta know what the target is. I'm in pueblo running around. Who's got my money? Should be taking notes right now folks. Your confidence is connected to your goals. Keep this in mind. Where am I going? What am I doing? You will walk on grass if the dream is big enough. I wasn't doing it for a millions I was doing it for you. The people that follow you, this will be your victory, not just mine. Dude, that guy just did it. Not as Grant Cardone, as himself. He didn't have his resume, history,.... So many of you out there don't have anything. You are not broke.


You can never be broke as long as you have a dream, confidence, as long as you are willing to use courage and as long as you are committed. Lastly, stay connected. Do not try to do anything alone. A million dollars. How can I do this by myself? 

Who is in pueblo that can help me? How can I make contact with these people? This is the ultimate other people's money.  Cost of living, almost nothing. broken town, crime. who's at the top at the food chain here? that's all I looked at here. Other people's money doesn't mean angel investors. Make a contact. 

The sales game is a contact sport. You gotta make contact. I can do that today with Facebook, Instagram. Break you into groups. 10 truths about Conversion

It will give you confidence, convert interest into money. Always agree with the customer. 

You're too shot, I knew that before you told me that. Your price is too high. I know that. I know its too much money. I knew it before you knew it. 

Only got 1 minute. that's more than enough. I don't even need the whole minute! I don't have financing. I understand.

You are going to agree with them even if they are right or they are wrong.

Repeat with me: 

I'm with yah

I agree with yah

I know that

You're right

I understand

It doesn't mean its true. 5 million house. its too much money, I know that. You could get this house 40 years ago it was 40k bucks.

2. be transparent. 

Quit saying you don't want to sell them when you do. 

Do you think I want to sell you? yes, I want to do business with you, every single one of you.

Auris, I want to do business with you. (says Grant). I'm being transparent. Does that bother any of you.

tell people the truth.

3. have a clear intention. 

Let them know you are coming that its going to improve their life, improve their business. meet for coffee, go take you to dinner. Are you hitting on me or presenting on me?

4. No one thing will ever blow a deal, a conversion

My wristband, says stop being a little bitch. It means don't let me be a whiner, crybaby, 

she quit doing business with us, because of that. she owns a car dealership. some people get offended by that. It's for me, its not for you. I'm going up here, babydoll. You by yourself cannot get me here, I need to meet a lot of people and I am going to offend someone on the way. You are going to offend the people that love you, your husband is gonna hate your guts, your kids will say where were you? I'm gonna create a life so you and I can go to places. I want to change the world!

No one thing will ever, ever, ever. You thought you had  a deal. They said it is because of this. your price is too high. that's not why the sale was blown. You have 6% and i found 4%. not because of price or commission or you wore a beard. It should give you courage to try a lot of things and press and push.


5. 100% write up. Always make a proposal 

let's stay connected after this weekend is over. proposal to turn you on experts on marketing, sale 

Michael, what do you sell. Never ever tell the customer that line. You buy a house, a yatch, a book. Don't become an educator. they're gonna think you are an ass.


7. Use hard questions. remember tom cruise movie, you cant handle the truth.

Why didn't you buy from me? why do you say its too much money? when you say that what do you mean other than yourself who else do you decide? If I could make the money. what if they say no. what if i can get you the money. start thinking about hard questions. 

The woman I married she wouldn't go out with me. she told you something. tell me, why. what did she say exactly. when I but a real estate. 5 people buying a deal. Broker is controlling who gets the property, where am I on the list. where on the list bro? #1,2. I know I'm not #1. You are probably #3. What do I need to become 1 or 2. How do this apply to your life? Say how can I use that in plumbing, in massage. How do I get these people to fund my dreams? 

I'm trying to change the way you feel when you look at your finances. How you feel when you walk into the bank or better yet, the bank comes to you. 

#8 the decision phenomenon. who made the decision to continue to do something else with me?

The speed in which you make decisions determines the speed in which the customer spends his money on you. 

Some of these decision are flip flopped. you went 2 seconds too long, now its no. You have seconds literally. If I can remove your objections. #9, second sale. Dessert.

That sale is easier to make as long as they are still hungry. Most offer dessert when I was full. 

9. use a third party to talk to the customer. who have talked to the sale people on the phone?

Grow business 50 percent if you do this. Third party touch, it costs nothing.You dont have to eb great, this is the vacuum. I'm just (sucking sound).

Let me see what you got,  (her background has stuff). 6. focs on what you can contorl.

I love the offer but it was pushy and rude. it was disrespectful. I didn't get along well with that. i got some guys that are like that. I gotta tell you, i would apologize to you but I'm the one that trained you. am i being pushy or rude. in my mind you are pushy and rude. you have a direction that you go and you go there. why were you interested in the offer? hoping i could use funding for a different purpose than they were offering for. would you like to take advantage of the offer. if you would change your mind, would you call me and call me directly? 

This is third party, I clean up a couple of things. too pushy, too rude, I follow up said I care. I didn't convert her, but I converted her. if you did that with every person that had an interest. Could you do that? hey why didn't you take advantage of the offer? 

Be back over what I went over. Truce you currently violate. how many of those 10 do you violate and not execute on. what would you do differently in follow up based on what I just said, which note. biggest AHAs? if you have to quantify, how much would you make if you perfected this. If you became as proficient at this as I am. list any unanswered questions that you would have about this session. 

Ashley Baptiste- I do business conference. he's really a master. live , in person but not right now obviously. we are not offering a clear intention, offering information and buying people with information. we want you to buy. instead of about them and what they are going to get out of them. faster speed of convert us. think we are violating. website? utilityevents.com.

company website, each event has its own website. Even is women in utility but we are not having conversions. Nov 10.  How do we offer this cycle online? How do we manage this cycle when people are on the website. AHA moment, not making proposal fast enough



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up