George Pitts LIVE 10.25.2020

We have more faith in others. You have faith in the cook that made your food in restaurant. faith in the pilot flying your plane. You can make so much money online today using your phone. Vice president 

Stand on sidelines for so long and cheer and talk about things we wish we could do.

What would you do with an extra 10,000 a month. Everyone said they would do something that they could do right now. You are going to wait on someone to give you an extra 10k before you invest in putting money in stock market, before research on how to create more income streams. No one talked about how do I make 10,000 a month. 

Do it now. you live paycheck to paycheck. work 40, get part time in Costco. oh you too good now. I worked 2.5 years to get to this point. I didn't want to go to another place to work 4 to 6 hours after 8 hours. But it was necessary because I didn't want to live paycheck to paycheck anymore. It was necessary. It broke my spirit when they took the keys back.

Sometimes people have to be broken down to get the opportunities to be passed up. A person shouldn't have to get to that point. You wouldn't have to go through that. Take taxi home and thinking what am i going to tell my wife, I took our car back. What am I going to say? But I was tired of living paycheck to paycheck. Everything happened or revolved around payday. You can't be broken down in spirit in order to say, enough is enough.

Sick and tired of being sick and sick. don't have to be more misery in order to change. 

What you can do for me that would make me very happy would be just to win. Even if its not with me. IT doesn't matter, just win! Too many opportunities to win for us to keep losing. That has to stop! You shouldn't lose a game like that. Should never lose a game 5 of you versus 1 player. 1 player cant be everywhere on the court. 

1. Unfollow anyone that is not inspiring you. If you are following is celebrities that smoke weed. give you no game how to do a contract. how to make it in the music industry. pitching, pitching and no game. If I'm not inspiring you you need to unfollow you. If I'm not giving you enough game, I'm a distraction. Cut it off, CLEAR OUT YOUR INFLUENCES.

2. Figure out what is it that you want to do. Social media give you so many avenues. trucking, ads, shirt, everyone is making money. You still gotta pick something. You can't do them all at once. one that goes with our lifestyle. nothing wrong with looking back at that stuff. this causes not to sign up for real estate business. You are doing too many things. You want to do it all. You are not making a decision on what you want to do. FOCUS ON A LANE.

3. Follow 5 to 7 people in that lane. If your thing is, I want to get my finances in order. If your finances are jacked up. Don't try to start a broke business. Get your finances in order. Get that in order first. If you're broke, no good credit, no money, you can't start a business anyway. Get that in order, then go in the avenue you want. You take all the courses and you don't even finish. 

I rather you get things right before you go and get things done the wrong way. You get the information but you can't do anything with it. You can't have the money to put down, what's the use. 

Get credit fixed, then you got everything to continue on. 

4. THE PEOPLE THAT ARE CONSISTANT IN THEIR MESSAGE, THAT'S WHO YOU WANT TO GRAVITATE TO. Everyone's a guru. If you know a little bit more than a person that doesn't know anything it doesn't mean that you are an expert. 

5. MAKE THE INVESTMENT. 

If you are in a position to work with them, stop thinking about it and make the move. It's not gonna hurt you or your family financially, go in.

Drives me crazy- I have to think about it. How long have you wanted to start a business? I will show you how to do it, let me think about it. You need to think about it some more? Make the decision!

We both know you are not going to make, about 20 percent chance they will not come back.

6. EXECUTE!  when you find the person, got their course, execute! Go through the course. If they are coaching you, you are in a coaching group. Lot of work, execute. 


George- certified business coach. what their strengths and what they are good at. we take that and turn it into a brand and have someone build it up. and we do that. 

Important to break down everything as if they don't know anything about it. people just use the analogy. someone said, what is a digital product. that is a good question. so i did a LIVE, broke it down. 30 people said I hear everyone talk about this, and I have no idea what a digital product is. Delivered to a person automatically. webinar replay, cheat sheets, sent to email, access through it, audio training. Someone can create one time and create it for multiple people. 

Throw up a digital product: sell it and deliver it without you being there. It's all about user experience. 

Gumroad, Samcart. Payhib. 

Any platform, comes down to user experience and if you can afford it. I know people that use it and have great success from it. 

My traffic on the website is nothing like it used to be. That's why I stopped blogging. Most of my traffic comes from right here on Instagram. Hold off as long as you need to. It's good to index in search engine, as far as for informational reasons that is fine. 

Q: when are you coming out with Real Estate course: 

Maybe January. I take every December off all month to decompress.

I have a life coaching certification because I wanted to when I was getting my business certification.

You could have LLCs and use DBAs under it. But if its different ones, I don't recommend one. I have 14 different LLCs. Each house has an LLC. Got LLC for a staffing agency. An empire is an empire. Yes, you can do that. If you are doing different businesses I do not recommend that. 

I want to blog but am discouraged????

If you train your audience. my audience is training to go to social media to get my content. Main reason why it didn't work for me. I wasn't a blogger first. LIVE content is more engaging . 3. I wasn't consistent with blogging. Maybe if I was more consistent. Lot of variables of why it didn't work for me. 

What is the book?

Jewish phenomenon. comes to legacy, its probably that one, revised version. 

Where to get certifications?

Universal Coaching institute, the owner was my coach. Where I got my certifications through. 

Real estate course. 

I am blessed that people around me are killing it in real estate. good friend got real estate all over the state. I have been blessed that I have people connected to me that were in real estate. I can call them and they look over the whole deal and advice me. 

Podcast, I was pretty well known before doing it. I haven't recorded a podcast in 2020 at all. I made more money this year off podcast than when I was recording a podcast every week. 

Podcast helped me becoming more successful but I was already successful before I got into podcasting. 

Payment: Stripe, gives you link to give to your people. you give coaching, scheduling platform. Quidy and integrate Paypal and stripe code. they can purchase and it does everything through the site, you don't even need a website. you would be totally fine. 

Someone from the team says you are good at this. I said sure. we engaged, gave the m a number. they didn't even flinch, they said send the contract. I called my attorney, they signed it the same day. we will send you the first check in October. I don't know if they know that I reached out to them and they told me no. What I offered them before was way less than what I am doing now. If they don't get you now, don't give up. 

2021, if pandemic clears out we will be meeting I some place too. Some very nice places. Oh yeah, big time. 


My question: did you change your friends in this journey?

I didn't kick them to the curb but my time with my friend that weren't trying to get n the level that I am coming to. They stopped calling me, have you seen, 30 minutes tripping out because I didn't watch Power. I'm like bro I made 30,000 during that time. So I limited my time with them and they limited their time with me. Our interest started to change and they weren't trying to deal with that conversation.

I still call them, whenever I have time to call them. They will weave themselves out. If there is a disconnect there, there will be a disconnect in the conversation. You will find other people that have interest that yo have. When we connect, we sharpening each other's blades on these calls. We chopping trees down on one swing.

Yes, it changed but I didn't have to do the changing. 

Podcast- I a owner so I can still be raw and direct just certain things I plug. I don't want to work for somebody on my own podcast. No I won't. I'm not giving my stuff away for peanuts. Do you have sales on your courses at some point and time? Every month. At the release its on sale.

On sale or a month and then I go into where I want it to be prized at. 2 that are on sale this month. 

small business toolkit. LLC, business credit, tax deduction strategy. next level if you have kids. How to monetize that knowledge and skills. That is going to sell this month. Also 5 pillars of credit repair. 

Fix their credit. How to buy Gold and Silver masterclass back in August. and currency to build your assets as well. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up