Quadir1_ LIVE 10.19.20 ended 822pm

Get done in December, income tax time, go get a quick LLC.

Get your business funding, now you look at you. 


Don't make life complicated. You can really eat out here. it's all about your mindset. Listen, I'm gonna be honest with you.


I'm only 20 doing this thing. I'm a group chat, I read it everybody in there is doing something. And they report it back to the cold heart. I'm in a group chat, everybody is doing something. Everyday I got 2 notebooks. My game, I bring it to the group chat. I bring it to the internet. When it comes to materialistic things, I got the Dior. But a lot don't come to the internet and bring the knowledge. I had to bring my whole IG. 


I used to see people shacking ass. People dressing up. Educate myself on financial literacy, credit, real estate. Big on credit, everyone has their own lane. He does real esate, I like credit.


i may swipe, swipe, swipe and dispute the next day. Liquidate credit cards you never know. It goes with cars, mortage. I like cars. I'm in process. Find what you are good at, and really go off on that. Just doing unecessary BS> 


Dollar method, i call it. I drop the method. It's inside stuff I know. I remove inquiries in 6 hours. Last night dropped gem on car dealership, go get you the Benz,Bbentley truck. Go look good, you deserve it.


I didn't know car lots look at you in brackets. prime, subprime, etc. I was 0 on all unions. I had up 35 plus inquiries, collections on there. I didn't pay nobody bro. I removed it themselves. 


I educated myself on Dear CEO, runway, after runway  then Kerry Chapelle. Then Romi G, then we be all facetime, etc. I learned. I am a student to the game.  Dear CEO, credit master. I got into wholesaling. I look at it as this, find someone who want to buy, distressed property bring them to the table. You don't even gotta be there, contract singed, they cant back out, I call my lawyer. I get my bread off the top. I got my money. 


I got so money deals. Cut me $500, I don't really care about it. I will tell you the addresses. Why take a little cut when I can maximize and get my own cut that is higher than that. I got you the dollar method, cut down price for credit repair. I care for the people that is getting denied. That hurts, that feels weird. Your score is too low. You like ughhh. 

After the LIVE, DM. Plug me with people who got bad credit. Core people in here, follow me. Listen, for the kings and queens, educate yourself on something you want to be great at. if you want to be great at wholesaling, credit mastery, finessing the bag off these credit cards, find people in that field. Him500, newenterprenaur. Educate yourself on these people bro.

Don't look at everybody. If life was that simple, everybody will be eating. It's only 821pm I am still working on my business. Keep working hard. I'm honestly


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up